News:

TESTAMONIAL:  "I was still a bit rattled by the spectacular devastation."

Main Menu

Open Bar: Arguments About Turtles, All the Way Down

Started by Cain, August 09, 2014, 07:29:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ben Shapiro

I can walk now. It almost crippled me, and I didnt get to finish, but this sex that almost crippled me by far is the best sex I ever had.

Cain

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I am having this weird realization that my oldest child is kind of a horrible brat.

I don't know what to do about this, and I don't understand how she got this way. My other children aren't brats. She's a fucking Tumblr SJW special snowflake who has a tantrum any time she's asked to be considerate of other people or do something she doesn't want to do.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

It's also a weird feeling to realize that you love your child, but don't particularly like them, at least at this stage of their development.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

LMNO

[unsolicited]

Troll her.

[/unsolicited]

That feeling must suck.

Eater of Clowns

Not that anyone here needs reminding that I'm piss poor at interpersonal relationships, but I'm pretty sure I just blew it with a girl because she asked me for an opinion on the opening paragraph to The Call of Cthulhu as part of her class assignment and I launched into an explanation of how the island in a vast sea of ignorance was both the individual vs. reality and the earth vs. the cosmos, then arguing that Lovecraft's resurgent popularity was a reflection of the fact we find unknowable horrors familiar in that we live in an incomprehensibly complex self-correcting God-machine society. Via text message.

:whack:

Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

LMNO

Reginald Ret

Yeah it is!
She is probably just recovering from the txtgasm you gave her, I know I am glad I was sitting down and I'm not even into Lovecraft!
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Eater of Clowns

:lulz:

This is why PD is my one true love.

Now come here and let me whisper into your ear sweet nothings on the absurdity of existence.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

LMNO

minuspace

minuspace

Title scene to _ the call-girl of chutlu_ seems promising.

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed)

New Job. Sub sandwich/liquor store hybrid. Hyped.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on October 09, 2014, 03:17:06 PM
Not that anyone here needs reminding that I'm piss poor at interpersonal relationships, but I'm pretty sure I just blew it with a girl because she asked me for an opinion on the opening paragraph to The Call of Cthulhu as part of her class assignment and I launched into an explanation of how the island in a vast sea of ignorance was both the individual vs. reality and the earth vs. the cosmos, then arguing that Lovecraft's resurgent popularity was a reflection of the fact we find unknowable horrors familiar in that we live in an incomprehensibly complex self-correcting God-machine society. Via text message.

:whack:

"Blew it"? If that was blowing it, she isn't your kind of girl. That's exactly the kind of conversation that would give me a mad crush.