We should start spelling it "Ye Blacque Iryn Pryson" and...

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, February 20, 2007, 08:18:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

...dance around a fucking maypole.

TGRR,
Is laughing at you.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Rev. St. Syn, KSC (Ret.)

How about "BL4cK1r0N9R150n" More 'now,' don't ya think?
Synaptyclypse Generator Publishing Sect, POEE International Resource Center

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: synaptyx on February 21, 2007, 01:03:28 AM

Naw.  With this weird (and hilarious) foray into "occult studies", we need to use psuedo-archaic spellings.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Jasper

We should start referring to pressure points as chakras, and barstools as wands of morph perceptiual grid.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Felix Mackay on February 21, 2007, 06:45:22 AM
We should start referring to pressure points as chakras, and barstools as wands of morph perceptiual grid.

There you go.  Easy.

Rev. St. Syn, KSC (Ret.)

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on February 21, 2007, 06:43:27 AM
Quote from: synaptyx on February 21, 2007, 01:03:28 AM

Naw.  With this weird (and hilarious) foray into "occult studies", we need to use psuedo-archaic spellings.
Agreed, but it works for cH40sMadgJ1qU3lulz!1!1!1!!! tho. :D
Synaptyclypse Generator Publishing Sect, POEE International Resource Center

LHX

this is too small a group discussing this shit to say 'theres something wrong with whats going on here'

somebody has a problem with either Cybin, LMNO, RWHN, Mang, 000, or me

yet nobody has any stance to go into a particular thread and articulate a disagreement

hatin dont pay
neat hell

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LHX on February 21, 2007, 01:38:24 PM
this is too small a group discussing this shit to say 'theres something wrong with whats going on here'

somebody has a problem with either Cybin, LMNO, RWHN, Mang, 000, or me

yet nobody has any stance to go into a particular thread and articulate a disagreement

hatin dont pay

Dumbass hilarious paranoia ITT.  :lulz:

LHX

neat hell

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LHX on February 21, 2007, 02:26:21 PM
you switch sides more than professional wrestling

My side is always the same. 

You just assume that I define "my side" based on people or organizations.

If you speak rationally, I am on your side.  If you jabber about the "process behind divination", I will oppose you, for the same reason I oppose all the other mushy-headed freaks who wax on about the healing qualities of the cheap amethyst they have dangling around their necks, etc.

And I'll laugh just as hard at you as I do at them.

LMNO

TGRR lights the first match of the inevitable next board war, ITT.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO on February 21, 2007, 02:32:37 PM
TGRR lights the first match of the inevitable next board war, ITT.

That's better than standing around while this sort of shit goes on.

I'd rather burn the place down, than let it turn into another MW.

What can I say?  I'm a bad person.

LMNO

Naw, you're not a bad person.  You just seem to think we steadfastly belive in this shit, that we think the occult crap 'is' the Way Things Work.

You should know us better than that, by now.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO on February 21, 2007, 02:36:33 PM
Naw, you're not a bad person.  You just seem to think we steadfastly belive in this shit, that we think the occult crap 'is' the Way Things Work.

You should know us better than that, by now.

I thought I did.

Then I come back from a short hiatus, and find everyone trying to diagram the "process behind divination".  Not the "process behind irrational religions, and how we can exploit that", but the "process behind divination".

LHX

neat hell