News:

Doing everything exactly opposite from "The Mainstream" is the same thing as doing everything exactly like "The Mainstream."  You're still using What Everyone Else is Doing as your primary point of reference.

Main Menu

The BIP applied to policy decision making

Started by Cain, March 06, 2007, 09:31:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mangrove

foxes & hedgehogs on the cover? interesting. i was reading about that today on a completely unrelated topic.

hmmmm.....coincidence. [drool]
What makes it so? Making it so is what makes it so.

Cain

Reference to Isiah Berlin.  Hedgehogs are powerful but single minded intellects - they usually succeed in whatever field they chose, but tend to stretch their theories to explain everything.  Foxs on the other hand, know a little bit about everything and so are willing to use compromise and ad hoc inventions to stay ahead in a rapidly changing world.

Apparently.

rygD

I keep seeing "antiwar" in links you are posting.  Why is that, fucking hippie fuck?
:rbtg:

Quote from: rygD on March 07, 2007, 02:53:03 PM
...nuke Iraq and give it to the Jews...

Cain

Actually, I find these things via Stumble.  Fucking hippies keep rating shit and passing it on.  :D

rygD

Triple Zero

Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Mangrove

Quote from: Cain on March 06, 2007, 11:43:25 PM
Reference to Isiah Berlin.  Hedgehogs are powerful but single minded intellects - they usually succeed in whatever field they chose, but tend to stretch their theories to explain everything.  Foxs on the other hand, know a little bit about everything and so are willing to use compromise and ad hoc inventions to stay ahead in a rapidly changing world.

Apparently.

thanks, cain  :D
What makes it so? Making it so is what makes it so.

rygD

Sorry, 000.  I should have thought to do that.  I have pretty much quit using google as 9/10 of the time what I search for brings up a wikipedia page.  Or many of them, as is the case when I was trying to find my old high school.  2 or 3 pages of results, all on wikipedia.