News:

There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.

Main Menu

INFLAMMATORY SUBJECT

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, September 26, 2012, 08:55:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Cain

Equally inflammatory retort disgareeing with your assertion.  Casting doubt on your ancestery.

The Good Reverend Roger

Angry restating of OP, disquised as a developing argument with at least 2 logical fallacies.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Internet Jesus

Ill considered contrarian assertion.
HAHAHA DISREGARD THAT, I SUCK COCKS!

Mangrove

What makes it so? Making it so is what makes it so.

The Good Reverend Roger

Mangrove

Luna

Personal insult regarding the hygene, sexual habits, and odor of someone, based on butthurt from prior thread.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

trippinprincezz13

OUTRAGE! BRB GOTTA GO TWEET THIS LOL!
There's no sun shine coming through her ass, if you are sure of your penis.

Paranoia is a disease unto itself, and may I add, the person standing next to you, may not be who they appear to be, so take precaution.

If there is no order in your sexual life it may be difficult to stay with a whole skin.

Freeky

Concilliatory gesture meant to calm worst offenders of logical fallacies and angry retorts, supporting more rational stances.

Mangrove

Quote from: Freeky Queen of DERP on September 26, 2012, 09:03:14 PM
Concilliatory gesture meant to calm worst offenders of logical fallacies and angry retorts, supporting more rational stances.

Accusation of cronyism!

Luna

Deeply resentful rant including wilder fallacies, more furious retorts, and threats to power-wash your cat if you don't admit I was right all along.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Internet Jesus

n00b post attempting to suss out WTF just happened.
HAHAHA DISREGARD THAT, I SUCK COCKS!

Mangrove

Quote from: Internet Jesus on September 26, 2012, 09:08:33 PM
n00b post attempting to suss out WTF just happened.

noob advised to lurk moar

Freeky

Quote from: Mangrove on September 26, 2012, 09:05:57 PM

Accusation of cronyism!

Intentional misconstruction, placating words, appeal to rationality.