News:

PD's body has a way of shutting pro-lifer's down.

Main Menu

The Parable of Steve

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, December 26, 2009, 09:15:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ambassador KLOK KAOS

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 29, 2009, 07:55:29 PM
This is fucking awesome.

Stickied for use against the next AKK clone to fall through the door.

I had a feeling my name would drop early ITT  :lulz:
The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore, to misuse it.

New Rule:  You are a terrorist and with be dealt with as such.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Ambassador KLOK KAOS on July 05, 2011, 01:02:46 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 29, 2009, 07:55:29 PM
This is fucking awesome.

Stickied for use against the next AKK clone to fall through the door.

I had a feeling my name would drop early ITT  :lulz:

There's a reason for that, AKK.  I mean, if negative attention is what you'll settle for, it's what you'll get.
Molon Lube

Ambassador KLOK KAOS

It's not really that.  More that just while I was reading it I was having flashbacks to those threads.

I assumed someone else *cough* might feel similarly.
The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore, to misuse it.

New Rule:  You are a terrorist and with be dealt with as such.

kingyak

Quote from: Telarus on September 18, 2010, 04:18:39 AM
It's the line between liking Monty Python and sharing favorite moments with friends, and interjecting a Monty Python quote into every conversation that you possibly can.

I have my own special hate for people who randomly quote Monty Python.

Also, excellent work, Nigel.
"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro."-HST

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Tupac L. Porker

God damn it I'm a Steve >.> I don't want to be Steve.

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

AFK

It's cooler to be a Stephen anyway.
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Freeky

Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 02, 2010, 04:28:07 PM
Quote from: Batty Kissinger on April 02, 2010, 09:58:49 AM
Is anyone gonna smack nuclearcabbage or should I?

I think he left when none of us took his "Roger's inflamed gonads ARE MAHDGJICKQUAL" rant seriously.

http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=24167.msg829335#msg829335

Strangely enough, Roger himself has argued this, and posited that this is why he should be allowed to run around in public "nude."

Mr. MumboJumbo

You left out the group of Discordians who were discussing how much they hate themselves and everyone else who hasn't used Discordianism as a means to justify the unleashing of their hate as much as they have.
Loading...Please Wait

Pæs

Quote from: Mr. MumboJumbo on February 04, 2013, 06:18:47 PM
You left out the group of Discordians who were discussing how much they hate themselves and everyone else who hasn't used Discordianism as a means to justify the unleashing of their hate as much as they have.

Yeah, Nigel. What the fuck? Why did you leave out those guys?

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Pæs on February 04, 2013, 07:04:44 PM

OMG I HAVE FAILED AS A DISCORDIAN!

:crybaby:

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: M. Nigel Salt on February 04, 2013, 10:44:19 PM

JUST HANG UP YOUR JOCKSTRAP.  STICK A FORK IN IT.

On a completely unrelated note, Mumbo's name on Facebook is "Steve".  So stick that in your e-cigarette and smoke...Um, inhale it.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

I have never needed to justify my Hate2  It just IS.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on February 04, 2013, 10:55:48 PM
Quote from: M. Nigel Salt on February 04, 2013, 10:44:19 PM

JUST HANG UP YOUR JOCKSTRAP.  STICK A FORK IN IT.

On a completely unrelated note, Mumbo's name on Facebook is "Steve".  So stick that in your e-cigarette and smoke...Um, inhale it.

:lol: