News:

PD.com: The most patriotic board in America - jointly run by an Australian, an Irishman, a filthy Dutchman, a Canadian and some guy from the West Indies.

Main Menu

Operation: Surprise Yourself

Started by =POPE= Monkey Smith, April 19, 2005, 05:17:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

=POPE= Monkey Smith

The goal of this operation is for you to gain the ability to play jokes on yourself, so that you are more able to play jokes on others.

The first step is to open your cranium, and, using medical implements (or scissors), segment the connections between the two sides of your brain.  Then repair your skull and scalp.  If you aren't sure of your capabilities here, you should probably cunsult either a liscensed physian or a squirrel before beginning.

Then, with one half of your brain, come up with a fun prank to play on yourself.  Imagine how surprised your other half will be when he finds he has had a bucket of water dumped on him... by himself!

Hail Eris.

fluffy

:shock:

(that was me
surprising myself)

saint aini

Mary: Let me ask you something.
[Grabs his hand]
Mary: Why are you alive?
John Preston: [Breaks free] I'm alive... I live... to safeguard the continuity of this great society. To serve Libria.
Mary: It's circular. You exist to continue your existence. What's the point?
John Preston: What's the point of your existence?
Mary: To feel. 'Cause you've never done it, you can never know it. But it's as vital as breath. And without it, without love, without anger, without sorrow, breath is just a clock... ticking.

=POPE= Monkey Smith

Chaplin_Sinatra_Fonzarell

Nutmeg's a psychoactive drug similar to weed. Just in case there are one or two people on here who haven't read Naked Lunch.
Chaplin Sinatra Fonzarelli, G.G.L.F., C.L.F., L.F.L.F., R.M.S.T.A., R.P.C.V., N.C.c., T.R.R.R., W.I.T.C.H., W.P.P., V.P.D.F.Y.S., S.C.U.M., I.G.R.S.A.F.D.S.K.S.K.J.J.J.S.Y.Y.D.F.D.K.D.S.F.K.S.D.K.J.L.K.F.G.K.S.D.G.G.J.R.J.S.T.S and other various divisions of the Maude Senger cabal of the Pantheo-Anametamystikhood of Eris Esoteric, and President for Life of the Holy Empire of Ayatollah Discordiolla

img]http://www.dontyouwantmebaby.com/fark/bond_077_hasselhoff_animate.gif[/img]

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Tequila works much better and it's not just for breakfast anymore.
"Time for the tin-foil hats, girls and boys!"

LMNO

Please, stop suggesting people take nutmeg.  It's a crap drug.  The high sucks.

If you don't want to break the law and actually get stoned,

Do as Hugh Do:  Tequila.

DJRubberducky

I recently blew a chance to surprise myself.  Came back from a Beltane festival once again not having the nerve to ask if my current crush was in fact available.

My fuckin' SHRINK is advising me to go for it in October! :D
- DJRubberducky
Quote from: LMNODJ's post is sort of like those pills you drop into a glass of water, and they expand into a dinosaur, or something.

Black sheep are still sheep.

Chaplin_Sinatra_Fonzarell

Quote from: LMNOPlease, stop suggesting people take nutmeg.  It's a crap drug.  The high sucks.

If you don't want to break the law and actually get stoned,

Do as Hugh Do:  Tequila.

Yeah, I hear it's pretty lame. For legal highs, go for coffee, sugar, salvia, Dextromethorphan, or if you have to, booze.
Chaplin Sinatra Fonzarelli, G.G.L.F., C.L.F., L.F.L.F., R.M.S.T.A., R.P.C.V., N.C.c., T.R.R.R., W.I.T.C.H., W.P.P., V.P.D.F.Y.S., S.C.U.M., I.G.R.S.A.F.D.S.K.S.K.J.J.J.S.Y.Y.D.F.D.K.D.S.F.K.S.D.K.J.L.K.F.G.K.S.D.G.G.J.R.J.S.T.S and other various divisions of the Maude Senger cabal of the Pantheo-Anametamystikhood of Eris Esoteric, and President for Life of the Holy Empire of Ayatollah Discordiolla

img]http://www.dontyouwantmebaby.com/fark/bond_077_hasselhoff_animate.gif[/img]

Great Teacher Largo

How about some of us never touch alcohol again?  I think that would be a pretty good idea for me, considering I did some Tequila shots saturday morning/friday night, and then I did some whiskey shots, and then some gin shots, and then I drank some beer, and then I had some more gin, and some more tequila, and some more whiskey, and I was already on the bathroom floor with the bottle of tequila in my mouth chugging when I started to vomit, so atleast I reduced trip time to the porcelian idol.

Trying to make yourself happy with alcohol == 0
"Any sufficiently tentacled spheroid is indistinguishable from the Great Cthulhu." -- Watashi

"Never attribute to Cthulhu what can adequately be explained by Dagon." -- Miskatonic Razor

"Everything but Sterility can be inherited.  None of your direct ancestors died childless." -- Red Queen

Note to filmmakers of the future: bad dialog leads to anger, bad directing leads to hatred, shallow action sequences lead to suffering. Farming out a movie to a corporation of computer animators is a path to the dark side of filmmaking.

High Inquisitor of the LMNO Society of Discordians (LSD)

It is dark.  You are likely to be eaten by a Grue.

This Poster is Owned and Operated by the Frobozz Magic Co., Ltd.

Horab Fibslager

nobidy wants to hear it.

go tell your blog.
Hell is other people.

J.R. 'Bob' Dobbs

Quote from: Great Teacher LargoHow about some of us never touch alcohol again?  I think that would be a pretty good idea for me, considering I did some Tequila shots saturday morning/friday night, and then I did some whiskey shots, and then some gin shots, and then I drank some beer, and then I had some more gin, and some more tequila, and some more whiskey, and I was already on the bathroom floor with the bottle of tequila in my mouth chugging when I started to vomit, so atleast I reduced trip time to the porcelian idol.

Trying to make yourself happy with alcohol == 0

Vodka, man.  It's my gift to you.

"Bob"
Look into my eyes...

Great Teacher Largo

I actually have heard that Vodka is good for you.  Well, less bad for you than most other hard liquors, due to the lowered levels of contaminants.

However, sir, I don't think I'll ever be able to touch another sip of alochol again.  I vomited till my nose bled.  I don't ever want to do that again.  Or, atleast not till the mucosal lining of my nose heals.
"Any sufficiently tentacled spheroid is indistinguishable from the Great Cthulhu." -- Watashi

"Never attribute to Cthulhu what can adequately be explained by Dagon." -- Miskatonic Razor

"Everything but Sterility can be inherited.  None of your direct ancestors died childless." -- Red Queen

Note to filmmakers of the future: bad dialog leads to anger, bad directing leads to hatred, shallow action sequences lead to suffering. Farming out a movie to a corporation of computer animators is a path to the dark side of filmmaking.

High Inquisitor of the LMNO Society of Discordians (LSD)

It is dark.  You are likely to be eaten by a Grue.

This Poster is Owned and Operated by the Frobozz Magic Co., Ltd.

Horab Fibslager

no you shoudl drink until you turn blue, then we won't ahve to suffer through you talkin to yourself.
Hell is other people.

CORNHOLIO

Quote from: horabno you shoudl drink until you turn blue, then we won't ahve to suffer through you talkin to yourself.
:shock: that was harsh d00d :shock: but he is an assmunch, heh, heh, heh
ARE YOU THREATENING ME??? IIII AAAMMMM COOORRRNNNHOOOLLIIOOOOO!!!!!!