News:

If you really want to hurt your parents, and you don't have the nerve to be a homosexual, the least you can do is go into the arts. But do not use semicolons. They are transvestite hermaphrodites, standing for absolutely nothing. All they do is show you've been to college.

Main Menu

Enrico MUST DIE

Started by Payne, April 01, 2008, 12:15:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Payne

I have tolerated his shady immoral behaviour for long enough.

It's time to put this petty dictator to bed.

hooplala

"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Payne

His scrofulous beard is an offense to my eye, and his half-witted meanderings are a sin against all that is GOOD and TRUE.

Cramulus

I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF HIS SCROTIFEROUS BEARD AS WELL

:hashishim:

THIS ENDS HERE!

Enrico Salazar

Enrico has been threatened and attacked by better men than any of you miserable maggotfeed together could be.  You are not half the mans that Normal Fells was.  There was man who walked bowllegged due to enourmous balls.  He try kill Enrico three time in 1978, and one time cut off Beatrice Arthur's earlobe.  That is why she wear hair like that for so long.

You know how many peoples has tried for to kill Enrico?  Is seventy two.

And Enrico is not dead yet.  All he want to do is teach the children. He write book, is called "Do Like This, Slut!".  Is good.  All you faggots like.  Why the hate?
Did someone say gorgeous?

Cainad (dec.)

We have only one choice: we must acquire the assistance of an even more despicable evil overlord!

PTERODACTYL HANDLER, I CHOOSE YUO!

Enrico Salazar

Quote from: Cainad on April 01, 2008, 02:48:27 AM
We have only one choice: we must acquire the assistance of an even more despicable evil overlord!

PTERODACTYL HANDLER, I CHOOSE YUO!

Who is talking to you, sweatsock-sucker? 
Did someone say gorgeous?

Messier Undertree

This thread sickens me.

This is nothing but blatant racism against Salazoreans.

hooplala

Next thing, you'll be defending the Germans...

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
— Walt Whitman

Jenne

Pterodactyl Handler

GREETINGS FORUMITES

I have been summonedto defend you against Enrico Salazar?

You Fewls. You only futher expose your weakness to me. Defend you? Poppycock! I will REDOUBLE my efforts to mutilate your simpering social network.

Mr. Salazar:

Though I am personally uninterested in contemporary media, in the 1990s, some of my Pterodactyls were avid listeners of your radio show. Their wretched eyes would gleam with murderous glee as they listened to you carrying on, your speeches counterpointed by the human screaming of tonight's dinner.

It succeeded in calming them down from time to time. Their bellies full, they would lay on the carpet, listening to your broadcast. For the duration of the show, they would cease their endless wretched lamentations. ("bikaaaw") So for that, I thank you.

If your continued existence is provoking the unwashed mouthbreathers who inhabit this gaping xarlacc pit of the internet, then I salute you and drink to your health.

Pterodactyl Handler X

The Good Reverend Roger

My money is on Enrico.

He would fucking ANYBODY.

:jihaad: <--- Palestinian soccer fans agree.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Hoopla on April 01, 2008, 03:06:35 AM
Next thing, you'll be defending the Germans...

4 out of 5 Nazis agree:

The 5th Nazi just took it in the butt.  DNT Enrico.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

That needs some Womp, I think.  Especially Himmler.

hooplala

"Do I contradict myself?
— Walt Whitman