News:

Several times a month, I will be in a store aisle reaching for something and feel a hand going up the inside of my thigh. When I turn around to find myself alone with a woman, and ask her if she would prefer me to hold still so she can get a better feel for the situation, oftentimes she will act "shocked" claiming nothing had happened, it must be somebody else...

Main Menu

ATTN: Paes

Started by Payne, June 12, 2008, 02:03:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Payne

Hey Paes, you know I was telling you that rumour about LMNO and the depraved things he was doing to Hippos?

Here's the evidence.

He's obviously sick or something.

LMNO/Hippo Cross Breeds?! NO THANKS!

Dr. Paes

Errrgh, thats disgusting.  :eek:
Yeah when you told me I started doing a bit've research myself.
Turns out his hippo-fetish isn't the least of his troubles.

He's really starting to lose it...

Payne

Srsly, I think when he found fame as "Avril Lavigne" (he is and always has been Avril, you know), he started to lose it.

Dr. Paes

That explains a lot.

Though I still don't understand why he declined the leading role in the upcoming remake of a remake "The Incredible Hulk".

Surely that could've helped his career?

Payne

Well, as you know he did the screen test but was refused the role when certain allegations about he private life came to light.

But everyone knows about THAT.

Dr. Paes

:?
What are you talking about?

Payne

It's beyond mere words.

Truely depraved and sickening.

We must stop him before he hurts himself or others...

Dr. Paes

The pagans claim another victim...

:x

I think he's beyond help...

Cain

I am glad to see this thread is at least Hippo-compliant

AFK

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

LMNO

Aaaauugh!  I've been WOMP'd!

:lulz:

That one of the old wizard just about killed me.

Cramulus

That One Guy

People of the United States! We are Unitarian Jihad! We can strike without warning. Pockets of reasonableness and harmony will appear as if from nowhere! Nice people will run the government again! There will be coffee and cookies in the Gandhi Room after the revolution.

Arguing with a Unitarian Universalist is like mud wrestling a pig. Pretty soon you realize the pig likes it.

Richter

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Sir Squid Diddimus

hooo lawdy thats funny