News:

And if you've misplaced your penis, never fear. This forum is full of dicks.

Main Menu

OPEN BAR: NO CISNORMATIVE ELVEN PATRIARCHS ALLOWED

Started by Cain, January 22, 2015, 08:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reginald Ret

There is no reasoning with those people.
And since just randomly executing people is unethical or something that means they win.
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Junkenstein

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on February 25, 2015, 06:57:34 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on February 25, 2015, 04:24:01 PM
Quote from: Faust on February 25, 2015, 03:17:43 PM
my little power plant is breaking my heart

At christmas we added 20+ generators  and I said, please please give me a few weeks notice so we can automate some of the process on that so we're not manually setting everyone up.

Found out yesterday we start adding another 28 on Tuesday.

On the bright side we should have more then 20MW at the end of it.

More powah, muhahahaha.

More power = better.  Every time.

ULTIMATE

POWER.

Meh. You want to talk power?

http://www.realultimatepower.net/
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Junkenstein on February 25, 2015, 10:30:41 PM

At christmas we added 20+ generators  and I said, please please give me a few weeks notice so we can automate some of the process on that so we're not manually setting everyone up.

More powah, muhahahaha.

ULTIMATE

POWER.

:lol: That was good. Real good.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Doktor Howl

Is there anything in the world sadder than a sociopath who mimics emotions badly?
Molon Lube

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Doktor Howl on February 26, 2015, 12:31:33 AM
Is there anything in the world sadder than a sociopath who mimics emotions badly?

A sociopath that mimics emotions badly wearing a sadclown suit.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on February 25, 2015, 06:57:07 PM
Quote from: Faust on February 25, 2015, 04:12:57 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on February 25, 2015, 03:45:19 PM
Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on February 25, 2015, 02:38:06 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on February 25, 2015, 02:12:58 PM
I just stuck my head in facebook, and wow, are the punishment freaks out today.

Oh, no.

Even by FB standards, it's bad today.

The logic of the pro-kill 'em all people is as such:

1.  Trials are a favor granted to obvious criminals.
2.  "I was raped, therefore people should be shot at dawn".
3.  Appeals are unnecessary, and
4.  "Those People don't understand anything else." (No shit).

Trying to have any kind of reasonable debate with people who believe that is impossible. But then, it's not REALLY about crime, punishment, prevention or even justice for them, its the body on the pyramid. At the mere suggestion that there are alternatives and they screech the sun wont rise if they dont cut this guys heart out.

That is exactly what it is. Precisely.

That is just so wrong. Dead accurate, like ... none of the emotes quite seemed right...

It just never really hit me before that as far as the average Aztec knew the priests  were ALWAYS right about that. It was a cult of being right. Just consider yourself fortunate that you can share in the rightness and

that the sun god will share the leftovers with you.

that the Republic will bring you glory... somehow.
that the Republican Party will cut your taxes.

that the Secular movement truly understands Everything.

that the Watchtower Society truly understands Everything.
Buy into the cult to be right so you too can wear the badge of rightness!

That the other guys, they just weren't as important.
They didn't have the rightness badge that you do so fuck 'em. Yum!

You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

President Television

Quote from: Junkenstein on February 25, 2015, 10:30:41 PM

More powah, muhahahaha.

ULTIMATE

POWER.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5-bmJDlIsg
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Cain

Haha, I am on teh wireless internets.  Seriously though, this place is so stupid.  "Students, you cannot be trusted with broadband internet access after midnight.  Well, unless its also wireless, in which case that's OK".

Well it wasn't for me, because I didn't have wireless.  Until now, anyway.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cain on February 26, 2015, 11:06:41 PM
Haha, I am on teh wireless internets.  Seriously though, this place is so stupid.  "Students, you cannot be trusted with broadband internet access after midnight.  Well, unless its also wireless, in which case that's OK".

:lol: That's totally nonsensical.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

President Television

Quote from: Doktor Howl on February 26, 2015, 12:31:33 AM

There's a story here, I assume?
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Cain

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on February 26, 2015, 11:31:09 PM
Quote from: Cain on February 26, 2015, 11:06:41 PM

:lol: That's totally nonsensical.

But they can be totally trusted to self-medicate.  But they can't be trusted to choose suitable bedtimes.  But they can be trusted to cook for themselves and clean a kitchen.  Etc etc ad infinitum.

This place's rules almost seem like they were designed to frustrate logic.

LMNO

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

LMNO

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.