News:

PD.com: Where we throw rocks at your sacred cows

Main Menu

Spagbook

Started by Cramulus, January 22, 2010, 02:42:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Alty on January 26, 2014, 02:42:17 AM
When I think about FB Discordians and the fact I am not one of them.

:lulz:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Anna Mae Bollocks

I feel kinda like this:

Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Richter

I couldnt believe someone did victorian in that color orange.  It was incredible work.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Freeky

Quote from: Tiddleywomp Cockletit on January 24, 2014, 07:13:46 PM
Quote from: THE PHYTOPHTHORATIC HOLDER OF THE ADVANCED DEGREE on January 17, 2014, 04:01:51 AM
This is a hat:

This is a cap, albeit one that I might add the word flat, but not scally, to:

That's about the distinction I make between headwear. Other than hood.

To the best of my understanding, a hat has a brim that goes all the way around, but a cap has a partial brim, or no brim at all.
Unless you're talking about womens hats...I think they're all hats. Sometimes hair clips are hats.  :lol:

Rule number one:  Everything is a hat.  Everything. 

Suu

Quote from: Richter on January 26, 2014, 03:27:21 PM
I couldnt believe someone did victorian in that color orange.  It was incredible work.

:crankey:

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Richter on January 26, 2014, 03:27:21 PM

:lulz:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Suu

Richter saw me in the hallway and I don't think he could actually look directly at me. Navyguy certainly couldn't, his pale ginger skin just reflected me. After a while he just went, "You know what? I'm going to stay up in the room with the brewers and drink. You go have fun in your pretty dress."

People both adored and hated me at the same time. It was awesome!

Competition was really REALLY stiff though, I lost to a couple that did Patriots Landsknecht.

And behind them, my friends did the entire Sporting Portugal Football Club.

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Rococo Modem Basilisk

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

Reginald Ret

Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Telarus

Interesting. May need some weight balance.
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

The Good Reverend Roger

You will notice that he has the same expression on his face that he has in every other pic he's ever posted, despite the home-made google glass.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

LMNO

It's the result of too much Substance D.

The Good Reverend Roger

Rococo Modem Basilisk

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

Suu

Quote from: Roko's Modern Basilisk on January 30, 2014, 01:10:32 AM
It's a computer. The black thing is a chording keyboard. The writeup is here.

Is it for charging sigils?