News:

News:  0 1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55 89 144 233 377 610 987 1597 2584 4181 6765 10946 17711 28657, motherfuckers.

Main Menu

Can we talk about me now? (Open bar thread #3,494)

Started by Juana, October 04, 2012, 04:31:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

Clocks went back an hour last night, I'm still on holiday and its Sunday, yet I woke up at 7am.

EK WAFFLR

I have gone from weepy anger to meh whatever.
I am, however very tightly wound at the moment, and I would take it out on the neighbours, but I kind of like them. Going to take it out on rude people during rush hour public transport. My elbows will be sore. Oh yes.
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

EK WAFFLR

Also, Pixie, I'm going to England in March. Birmingham, Brighton, Bristol and London, in case you and payne are able to come and have a beer.
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Pope Pixie Pickle

Quote from: Pixie on October 26, 2012, 09:27:25 PM
Quote from: Pixie on October 26, 2012, 05:07:09 PM
So I'm thinking, what with the housemates being very laissez-faire about the cleaning whether I should spend my Friday night Occupying the Bathroom? Like a mini protest. I don't care if it works, but it would be funny, for me at least. If I can get Payne in on it for the lulz, we could even have a General Assembly and a Human Microphone. Ideas? Saturday before my femininjas come over I may do the same for the kitchen...

Occupy The Bathroom lasted all of 30 minutes... End result, clean bathroom and kitchen, but a dose of ill feeling housemate wise and a massive row betwixt me and Payne.

It's a definite though that I am getting rid of my housemates and their False Slack, i just have to find someone else to move in.. I've got until Tuesday to figure this shit out.

UPDATE! Can't get folks round to view the place this weekend, so I'm pushing the move date back to the 1st February. Also because the place they are moving to would be the Ginger One's GF's place, which is currently inhabited by her ex, and she never goes home. Funny that she is the only one to actually have a respectful conversation with me about the situation. There seems to be a somewhat abusive dynamic between her and her ex, and she also has anxiety issues. I need to speak to her today to get her on board in organising this, as the other 2 couldn't organise a piss-up in a brewery, her ex needs to move out so that the other 2 can move in, and my 2 favoured potential housemates have issues on their end that would make December 1st a pretty tall order to fill.

I've had 5 anxiety episodes of variable intensity since Thursday, and I seriously can't cope with a December deadline. This is pretty much my bottom line as to why I'm extending the deadline, as well as to not land the Ginger One's gf in a big pile of shite on her end..

i wonder if I should make my own thread for this saga.... 

Quote from: The Waffler on October 28, 2012, 12:01:58 PM
Also, Pixie, I'm going to England in March. Birmingham, Brighton, Bristol and London, in case you and payne are able to come and have a beer.
Brighton seems possible, or Bristol. I quite like both cities.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: The Waffler on October 28, 2012, 11:59:55 AM
I am, however very tightly wound at the moment, and I would take it out on the neighbours, but I kind of like them. Going to take it out on rude people during rush hour public transport. My elbows will be sore. Oh yes.

That usually helps.

And if it makes you feel any better, apparently people will pay good money to look kinda/sorta like you: http://www.snorgtees.com/t-shirts/beardheads-by-beardhead
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Man, good luck with all this, Pixie! Housemates are HARD.

After waking up at some completely insane ridiculous hour for no reason I had to take a pill to go back to sleep because I couldn't stop fretting about that poor little finger. Now I'm groggy and feel ill and have realized that probably part of the reason I couldn't sleep was because I didn't eat anything. I have midterms due and need to study, hence the making of the study corner.

Gah.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: TEXAS FAIRIES FOR ALL YOU SPAGS on October 28, 2012, 04:43:38 PM

That usually helps.

And if it makes you feel any better, apparently people will pay good money to look kinda/sorta like you: http://www.snorgtees.com/t-shirts/beardheads-by-beardhead

I love those. I wanted to buy one last winter but then I was broke and then I forgot.

I wish they made one in dark brown.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Juana

Quote from: Cain on October 28, 2012, 09:52:35 AM
Clocks went back an hour last night, I'm still on holiday and its Sunday, yet I woke up at 7am.
I had the opposite problem. I meant to get up around seven thirty this morning, but I ended up waking up about twenty minutes ago. d: My goddamn neighbors across the street had an enormously loud party last night, complete with firing guns. I gave up around midnight and took half a sleeping pill. That shit knocks me out for a good nine hours.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Lenin McCarthy

I've spent this entire weekend discussing politics (Ban male circumcision? use the heat from crematoria for district heating? legalize and regulate all drugs? abolish the monarchy? and much much more), drinking beer and sleeping on a very uncomfortable school floor (my air mattress was broken and on the first night I forgot I had a sleeping bag).

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Nigel The Rock-Throwing Goth on October 28, 2012, 04:48:06 PM
Quote from: TEXAS FAIRIES FOR ALL YOU SPAGS on October 28, 2012, 04:43:38 PM

That usually helps.

I love those. I wanted to buy one last winter but then I was broke and then I forgot.

I wish they made one in dark brown.

Glaring omission, isn't it?

I'd be leery of one to the bank, though.  :horrormirth:

Cain

Quote from: Lenin/McCarthy on October 28, 2012, 04:54:51 PM
I've spent this entire weekend discussing politics (Ban male circumcision? use the heat from crematoria for district heating? legalize and regulate all drugs? abolish the monarchy? and much much more), drinking beer and sleeping on a very uncomfortable school floor (my air mattress was broken and on the first night I forgot I had a sleeping bag).

Abolish crematoria and burn your monarchy (plus foreskins) for heating.

Lenin McCarthy

Quote from: Cain on October 28, 2012, 05:13:00 PM
Quote from: Lenin/McCarthy on October 28, 2012, 04:54:51 PM

Abolish crematoria and burn your monarchy (plus foreskins) for heating.
:lulz:
But.. but.. but.. THE KING IS A NICE GUY! Therefore he deserves to have no religious freedom (he's constitutionally obliged to be a Lutheran Christian), live in huge houses and have the right to wave and smile at people on May 17th each year.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Juana

The speech recognition function on my laptop could use some work.  It's almost there, but has a lot of trouble with certain words, 'the' and 'though'. 
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: TEXAS FAIRIES FOR ALL YOU SPAGS on October 28, 2012, 07:24:06 PM
Bob Hope Mind Laz0rz! http://abbottgran.wordpress.com/2011/01/20/yes-bob-hope-is-violently-insane/

What is UP with the Bob Hope thing?? In the early 90's I worked downtown at an espresso bar and we had a crazy homeless guy regular who was convinced that Bob Hope was controlling his mind.