News:

Endorsement: "I would highly suggest that you steer clear of this website at all costs and disconnect yourself from all affiliation with those involved."

Main Menu

Introductions, part V: Don't Say We Never Warned You.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, July 18, 2012, 05:38:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on February 17, 2015, 12:12:35 AM
Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on February 16, 2015, 11:38:39 PM
Quote from: Ecstasy on July 27, 2012, 09:41:44 AM
Quote from: PROFOUNDLY RETARDED CHARLIE MANSON on July 27, 2012, 06:18:21 AM
Quote from: Ecstasy on July 26, 2012, 06:56:38 PM
Quote from: TEXAS FAIRIES FOR ALL YOU SPAGS on July 25, 2012, 08:26:47 AM
Quote from: The Freeky of SCIENCE! on July 25, 2012, 06:26:26 AM
Welcome Emily.  Don't be surprised if talking about Justin Bieber and how you are a girl and pretty much nothing else will cause some regulars to mock and/or hound you during your time here.

Do not expect to have your own board made for you and be unable to post anywhere else, however.  We have that much going for us. :lol:

They made her a playpen over there?

Hwy, it worked for awhile.

Hello, new person.

Hello, PROFOUNDLY RETARDED CHARLIE MANSON.

Shit, I forgot about that username. I might need to change back.

I like this one.  It expresses your inner self.  And your occasionally ghastly smile.

(I was told in Phoenix that I smile like a coroner.  Not sure what to make of that.)

I am quite fond of this one, myself.

Perhaps it means that you have too many teeth?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on February 17, 2015, 05:27:49 AM
Welcome Emily.  Don't be surprised if talking about Justin Bieber and how you are a girl and pretty much nothing else will cause some regulars to mock and/or hound you during your time here.

Do not expect to have your own board made for you and be unable to post anywhere else, however.  We have that much going for us. :lol:

Hello, new person.

I like this one.  It expresses your inner self.  And your occasionally ghastly smile.

(I was told in Phoenix that I smile like a coroner.  Not sure what to make of that.)

:horrormirth:
Molon Lube

LMNO

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on February 17, 2015, 01:13:08 PM
Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on February 17, 2015, 05:27:49 AM

Hello, new person.

:horrormirth:

:lulz:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cain

You say that, Karapac, but with a tumblr account you can post anything, anything in the world and immediately be told it is stupid and you are stupid for liking it.

Whereas PD will only tell you that if you post stupid things.  Also, whereabouts in Poland are you from?  I spent a delightful time a while back in Krakow, and I'm thinking of visiting Warsaw sometime in the future.

Karapac

Quote from: Cain on February 17, 2015, 02:52:59 PM
You say that, Karapac, but with a tumblr account you can post anything, anything in the world and immediately be told it is stupid and you are stupid for liking it.

Whereas PD will only tell you that if you post stupid things.  Also, whereabouts in Poland are you from?  I spent a delightful time a while back in Krakow, and I'm thinking of visiting Warsaw sometime in the future.
You mean, get called out on it being problematic.  :lulz: At least you guys don't do that.

I'm in Warsaw actually, born and raised! Have you had any contact with Polish Discordians? All I have found so far were some losers on Facebook. It seems lonely out here.

Cain

Polish Discordians do seem rather...elusive.  The Discordia Europa group mentioned some, but it seems to be made up almost entirely of Finnish and Dutch people.

Karapac

Mmm. The Chasing Eris guy seems to have visited some, but putting aside the fact they're hard to trace, from what I've seen they were of the... magickal type. I had my brief fascination with Thelema in high school (and I still like some of its guidelines) but I'm not sure if I wanna get involved with people who take it seriously.  :lulz:

Cainad (dec.)

You mean you're not interested in charging majick sigils?  :lulz:

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Karapac on February 17, 2015, 04:20:53 PM
Mmm. The Chasing Eris guy seems to have visited some, but putting aside the fact they're hard to trace, from what I've seen they were of the... magickal type. I had my brief fascination with Thelema in high school (and I still like some of its guidelines) but I'm not sure if I wanna get involved with people who take it seriously.  :lulz:

I like you.
Molon Lube

Cain

Who doesn't want to be involved in Thelema?  A bunch of old guys in robes arguing about whose splinter group is more authentic.

It's like ISIS, if jihadists bored people to death instead of shooting them.

Karapac

Quote from: Cainad (dec.) on February 17, 2015, 04:40:50 PM
You mean you're not interested in charging majick sigils?  :lulz:
I just wanna keep them aaaall to myself.  :x

Quote from: Doktor Howl on February 17, 2015, 04:42:15 PM
Quote from: Karapac on February 17, 2015, 04:20:53 PM

I like you.
:oops:

Quote from: Cain on February 17, 2015, 04:43:35 PM
Who doesn't want to be involved in Thelema?  A bunch of old guys in robes arguing about whose splinter group is more authentic.

A Thelemic State would be... a sight to see.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cain on February 17, 2015, 04:43:35 PM

Best description of occultists ever.  :lulz:

Ⅎuᴉzz

Okay, I'm Ⅎuᴉzz. Or Fnizz.
I think I exist?
That's about it, really.
This is not my signature. I told you to stop following me.

Is it still here? Fuck.

Hm.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel