News:

Sometimes I rattle the cage and beat my head uselessly against its bars, but sometimes, I can shake one loose and use it as a dildo.

Main Menu

I HATE MISSOURI STATE WORKERS!!!!

Started by Dysfunctional Cunt, May 03, 2010, 05:26:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dysfunctional Cunt

OK so a little background.  Single mom, idiot kid's father no child support, I need help so, I used to get food stamps and medical for the kids from the state.

I lost my foodstamps because this idiot stupid bitch cunt I worked for part time FOR CASH ONLY reported income for me that I never received.  I had to fight it.  It's taken 6 months and I just won my appeal pending a final interview which was scheduled for today.  Now please note this is completely seperate from the medical which I didn't lose but had to renew last month.

I dropped off all of my paper work for both medical AND food stamps last month.  I did it the same day I had the lumbar puncture for the MS so I know what day I dropped it off not to mention the receipt I have for it.

The stupid ignorant cunt scheduled my interview today.  I figured she worked for the people, who knew what was going on.  I also thought the interview was just for the foodstamps, that the medical renewal was ok since I received a letter saying there was no change in the kid's medical.

During the interview, she informs me I lost my medical for the kids because I gave her the renewal stuff too late, it was due before April 30th.  WTF WTF WTF????  I (very very nicely) informed her I had turned it all in to her on the 21st.  She then says yeah I know but I didn't enter any of it because I had scheduled this interview today.  Then she says and I quote "Oh well, it's just a 3 month lapse and you can re-apply for medical"  WTF WTF??  So I again (very nicely) tell her I do not feel I should be held responsible for turning everything in late just because she didn't enter it into the system in a timely manner and why did I receive this letter if things weren't ok?  She mumbles a bit and then says "Well I will try to fix it."  I told her that it would be best for me if she did more than try.  My kids have to have medical (hello what 4 broken bones this year?)

Then she says.... "The good news is it looks like you will get your food stamps back"

Oh yay!

:x

Adios

is pretty good. I won unemployment against my former employer and it looks like there is a very good chance my disability will go through.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Khara on May 03, 2010, 05:26:36 PM
OK so a little background.  Single mom, idiot kid's father no child support, I need help so, I used to get food stamps and medical for the kids from the state.

I lost my foodstamps because this idiot stupid bitch cunt I worked for part time FOR CASH ONLY reported income for me that I never received.  I had to fight it.  It's taken 6 months and I just won my appeal pending a final interview which was scheduled for today.  Now please note this is completely seperate from the medical which I didn't lose but had to renew last month.

I dropped off all of my paper work for both medical AND food stamps last month.  I did it the same day I had the lumbar puncture for the MS so I know what day I dropped it off not to mention the receipt I have for it.

The stupid ignorant cunt scheduled my interview today.  I figured she worked for the people, who knew what was going on.  I also thought the interview was just for the foodstamps, that the medical renewal was ok since I received a letter saying there was no change in the kid's medical.

During the interview, she informs me I lost my medical for the kids because I gave her the renewal stuff too late, it was due before April 30th.  WTF WTF WTF????  I (very very nicely) informed her I had turned it all in to her on the 21st.  She then says yeah I know but I didn't enter any of it because I had scheduled this interview today.  Then she says and I quote "Oh well, it's just a 3 month lapse and you can re-apply for medical"  WTF WTF??  So I again (very nicely) tell her I do not feel I should be held responsible for turning everything in late just because she didn't enter it into the system in a timely manner and why did I receive this letter if things weren't ok?  She mumbles a bit and then says "Well I will try to fix it."  I told her that it would be best for me if she did more than try.  My kids have to have medical (hello what 4 broken bones this year?)

Then she says.... "The good news is it looks like you will get your food stamps back"

Oh yay!

:x

Talk to the next manager up.  Her failure to enter your paperwork is not your problem.
Molon Lube

Sir Squid Diddimus

LMNO

When working with Bureaucracy©, time stamps can be your friend.  I found this out the hard way.

Dysfunctional Cunt

I just faxed over a copy of the receipt to her supervisor....

GRRRRR  :argh!: