News:

PD.com: our ability to recall your stupidity makes elephants look like Alzheimer's patients.

Main Menu

Some sort of dick waving contest or something, I dunno. Suggestions for title?

Started by hunter s.durden, March 21, 2009, 05:01:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the last yatto

Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: Nigel on April 11, 2009, 06:56:08 AM
Quote from: Dirtytime on March 29, 2009, 01:08:30 PM
hell, if it weren't for the insanely high standards of objectivity and democracy that my fellow admins hold me to I'd probably have shitcanned both you and wade last night.

yeah, I just lumped you in with wade. hopefully he won't be insulted.

OH, there it is.

damn, and here I was hoping you came back because you had worked out whatever was causing you to be like this.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Sir Squid Diddimus

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: East Coast Hustle on April 11, 2009, 12:39:26 PM
hell, if it weren't for the insanely high standards of objectivity and democracy that my fellow admins hold me to I'd probably have shitcanned both you and wade last night.

OH, there it is.

damn, and here I was hoping you came back because you had worked out whatever was causing you to be like this.

Yeah, god forbid I reply to a really spiteful insult with "oh there it is". I'm SUCH a bitch.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Faust

Quote from: Nigel on April 11, 2009, 05:45:34 PM

OH, there it is.

Yeah, god forbid I reply to a really spiteful insult with "oh there it is". I'm SUCH a bitch.

one that was made two weeks ago.
Knock it off.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Faust on April 11, 2009, 06:13:08 PM
Quote from: Nigel on April 11, 2009, 05:45:34 PM

OH, there it is.

one that was made two weeks ago.
Knock it off.

I was gone. I'm still catching up. It was new to me. I had just been wondering when I got lumped in with Wade, and then I found it.

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Lysergic on March 22, 2009, 01:12:24 PM
Quote from: hunter s.durden on March 22, 2009, 01:10:03 PM
Quote from: Lysergic on March 21, 2009, 10:46:05 PM
This isn't supposed to be about *me* more so what I think is important if you want a thriving love life, which is what I *do* funnily enough have.
Really?

Let's take a look at a slice of the OP:
Quote from: Lysergic on March 20, 2009, 05:35:44 AM
I've had a lot of partners, and I find sex especially enjoyable if I can get my partner to climax, but I've found this always isn't the case with a lot of girls, and I know it's not because I suck, cus theres been plenty of girls I can get to climax quite easily, while some take a bit more effort, and then there are those that just can't reach orgasm, no matter how hard I or they try...
Everything you post anymore is shameless self promotion and egomaniacal masturbation. Pictures of you at Anon rallies. Pictures at parties. Talk of this fantastic love life. Telling people from /b/ to come to discord chat saying " tell them Frank "Felix" Solomon sent you." Your entire time online is spent begging for attention and affection, and while doing this you've bled every bit of sincerity and genuineness from everything you've done. It's always somehow about you.
You are a whore to your insecurities. Think about it.
:|

Dude, while I still like you, shut up now before you make an ass of yourself.

You and I don't talk much, but there are plenty of people here that I do talk with, and they know what I'm about.
You don't know shit about me, so before you go and assume crap about me, how about you and I talk for a while, one on one, mano e mano.
Cus it's not all about me, and just ask anyone who's bothered to take the time to talk to me.

Bump for sheer malice.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Faust

I miss hunter.
And to be fair, the quality of lys posts have improved immensely in the last months.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: ☂Faust☂ on October 03, 2009, 11:36:50 PM
I miss hunter.
And to be fair, the quality of lys posts have improved immensely in the last months.

I still hate them both.   :)
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Lies

- So the New World Order does not actually exist?
- Oh it exists, and how!
Ask the slaves whose labour built the White House;
Ask the slaves of today tied down to sweatshops and brothels to escape hunger;
Ask most women, second class citizens, in a pervasive rape culture;
Ask the non-human creatures who inhabit the planet:
whales, bears, frogs, tuna, bees, slaughtered farm animals;
Ask the natives of the Americas and Australia on whose land
you live today, on whose graves your factories, farms and neighbourhoods stand;
ask any of them this, ask them if the New World Order is true;
they'll tell you plainly: the New World Order... is you!

the last yatto

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on October 03, 2009, 11:00:07 PM
Quote from: Lysergic on March 22, 2009, 01:12:24 PM
Quote from: hunter s.durden on March 22, 2009, 01:10:03 PM
Quote from: Lysergic on March 21, 2009, 10:46:05 PM
This isn't supposed to be about *me* more so what I think is important if you want a thriving love life, which is what I *do* funnily enough have.
Really?

Let's take a look at a slice of the OP:
Quote from: Lysergic on March 20, 2009, 05:35:44 AM
I've had a lot of partners, and I find sex especially enjoyable if I can get my partner to climax, but I've found this always isn't the case with a lot of girls, and I know it's not because I suck, cus theres been plenty of girls I can get to climax quite easily, while some take a bit more effort, and then there are those that just can't reach orgasm, no matter how hard I or they try...
Everything you post anymore is shameless self promotion and egomaniacal masturbation. Pictures of you at Anon rallies. Pictures at parties. Talk of this fantastic love life. Telling people from /b/ to come to discord chat saying " tell them Frank "Felix" Solomon sent you." Your entire time online is spent begging for attention and affection, and while doing this you've bled every bit of sincerity and genuineness from everything you've done. It's always somehow about you.
You are a whore to your insecurities. Think about it.
:|

Dude, while I still like you, shut up now before you make an ass of yourself.

You and I don't talk much, but there are plenty of people here that I do talk with, and they know what I'm about.
You don't know shit about me, so before you go and assume crap about me, how about you and I talk for a while, one on one, mano e mano.
Cus it's not all about me, and just ask anyone who's bothered to take the time to talk to me.

Bump for sheer malice.
:sotw:
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Payne

the last yatto

Lies

- So the New World Order does not actually exist?
- Oh it exists, and how!
Ask the slaves whose labour built the White House;
Ask the slaves of today tied down to sweatshops and brothels to escape hunger;
Ask most women, second class citizens, in a pervasive rape culture;
Ask the non-human creatures who inhabit the planet:
whales, bears, frogs, tuna, bees, slaughtered farm animals;
Ask the natives of the Americas and Australia on whose land
you live today, on whose graves your factories, farms and neighbourhoods stand;
ask any of them this, ask them if the New World Order is true;
they'll tell you plainly: the New World Order... is you!