News:

Christians *have* to sin.
If they don't, it's like Christ died for nothing.

Main Menu

Good morning, Discordia

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, November 25, 2014, 02:33:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

QueenThera

Often incoherent. Tends to ramble on about various topics.
Hopes to get beyond that.

Formerly BrotherPrickle

trippinprincezz13

:lulz: That was fantastic. Made my morning.
There's no sun shine coming through her ass, if you are sure of your penis.

Paranoia is a disease unto itself, and may I add, the person standing next to you, may not be who they appear to be, so take precaution.

If there is no order in your sexual life it may be difficult to stay with a whole skin.

Reginald Ret

That was mostly annoying.
To each their own, I guess?
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Reginald Ret (07/05/1983 - 06/11/2014) on November 26, 2014, 09:34:47 PM

Aren't you just little mister contrary this week?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Reginald Ret

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on November 26, 2014, 09:38:07 PM
Quote from: Reginald Ret (07/05/1983 - 06/11/2014) on November 26, 2014, 09:34:47 PM

Yep. Overworked, taking it out on innocents and guilty alike.

I apologize for any long-term psychological(or otherwise) damage. (extremely unlikely by my estimation, but I am quite adept at being wrong about these things)
For the rest: You'll get over it.

On the plus side it is giving me good practice by seeking out conflict in non-critical situations. This is good practice for my (too limited) conflict-resolution skills.
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Reginald Ret (07/05/1983 - 06/11/2014) on November 26, 2014, 09:55:01 PM
Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on November 26, 2014, 09:38:07 PM

Yep. Overworked, taking it out on innocents and guilty alike.

I apologize for any long-term psychological(or otherwise) damage. (extremely unlikely by my estimation, but I am quite adept at being wrong about these things)
For the rest: You'll get over it.

On the plus side it is giving me good practice by seeking out conflict in non-critical situations. This is good practice for my (too limited) conflict-resolution skills.

Well, considering that it's finals and the holidays and I don't need any more conflict, critical or otherwise, I'll just put you on ignore until I "get over it", then.

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

hooplala

Quote from: Doktor Howl on November 27, 2014, 01:56:40 AM
WHAT WAS I WATCHING?

The hippin and the hoppin and the bippin and the boppin....
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Roly Poly Oly-Garch

Back to the fecal matter in the pool

Ben Shapiro

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on November 27, 2014, 01:56:40 AM
WHAT WAS I WATCHING?

I'm not exactly sure, but it was not unlike my evening after eating whatever that was that I found wrapped in tin foil in my freezer the other night.

Bu🤠ns

Like when Cliff Huxtable ate that hoagie at night and dreamed of the Muppets.

Forgive me, I'm grieving.

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A