News:

Attempting to do something

Main Menu

The PD.com soundtrack (working title)

Started by Cain, March 09, 2008, 06:04:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

Swote, cheers.

I probably wont have much time to work on this for the rest of the week, but come Monday afternoon, I'll be tearing through it as fast as I can.

LMNO

Shit.  The third bundle failed to upload.

I'll have to do it later.

Cain

Thats cool, whenever you have the time. 

LMNO

Yeah.  I ended up with about 200MB of stuff.

I tend to get carried away like that.

On the plus side, I added a new playlist in iTunes, so there's that.

AFK

I just realised that most of my suggestions are on cassette, so don't hold your breath. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Cain

Hopefully, someone will have them up on YouTube.  That is where I am stealing tracks from so far.  I'll get what I can, then I'll publish a list of those I couldn't find.

Kimmy Gibbler

KIMMY GIBBLER:  SERIOUS FUCKING BUSINESS

Reginald Ret

mindless self indulgence - You'll rebel to anything (as long as its not challenging)
mindless self indulgence - Alienating our audience
Insane Clown Posse - suicide hotline
Dark Lotus - Call upon your gods
Garbage - I think i'm paranoid
Coal chamber - shock the monkey
the distillers - the hunger
vanilla ice - ice ice baby
raffi - banana phone
rolling stones - paint it black
the unseen - paint it black(cover)
suicidal tendencies - i feel your pain and i survive
suicidal tendencies - two wrongs don't make a right (but they make me feel a whole lot better)
NOFX - the moron brothers
NOFX - you drink you drive you spill

and because some of you/us are sick bastards:(can i say us already or will you kill me for that?)
  suicidal tendencies -  i saw your mommy
  NOFX - hotdog in the hallway
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Messier Undertree

Cain

NO ICP EVER.

Note to self: jihad Juggalos

I've got to the end of page one in tracks, so far.  I'll likely make an extended push on this over the weekend and get it mostly completed, at least to the end of page 3.

Iason Ouabache

Quote from: Cain on March 19, 2008, 08:23:00 PM

I've got to the end of page one in tracks, so far.  I'll likely make an extended push on this over the weekend and get it mostly completed, at least to the end of page 3.
Let me know if you want any of the stuff that I listed.  I can send you a .rar of anything you don't have.  Or I could just upload my stuff and cut out the middle man.  Whichever works for you.
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Cain

Swote.  I have a list of what I dont have so far, but I'm hoping I can make it through to the end before double checking and asking for what I cant find.  As I'm sure you can appreciate, there are a lot of files floating around right now I'm organizing.

LMNO

For some reason, I can't get the third bundle to upload.  I'll keep trying, though.

Cain

Quote from: LMNO on March 20, 2008, 11:49:38 AM
For some reason, I can't get the third bundle to upload.  I'll keep trying, though.

Have you tried other sites like Megaupload, Rapidshare or Mediafire?

Thanks again, by the way.

LMNO