News:

PD.com: The combined word for "horror" and "mirth"

Main Menu

What goes in a Rick Roll? (sushi)

Started by Bruno, June 04, 2011, 06:34:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bruno

I'm thinking spam and duck sauce.

Maybe something similar to Spam Musubi, but in Maki form, with duck sauce because of the whole duckroll thing?  :?

I NEED FOOD PUNS PEOPLE!!!!  HOP TO IT THIS IS YOUR CHANCE!!!!

GO! GO! GO! GO! GO! GO! GO! GO! GO! GO!
Formerly something else...

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

The sushi shop by my house has a Rick Roll, and it's basically a spicy tuna roll with cucumber and avocado, and salmon on top.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Bruno

That's ok. It's not your fault that you were born pun impaired. Some people would even consider it a blessing.

I think the real question is, is it really a Rick Roll if you ordered the Rick Roll?

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Jerry_Frankster on June 04, 2011, 07:44:03 PM
That's ok. It's not your fault that you were born pun impaired. Some people would even consider it a blessing.

I think the real question is, is it really a Rick Roll if you ordered the Rick Roll?

The rule is that you never refer to it as a Rick Roll. You always order "Ricky's Special".

Bruno

Do they at least sing "Never Gonna Give You Up" while they're making it?

They have to either do that, or use food puns, otherwise it's not a very good Rick Roll, IMO.

Don Coyote

Quote from: Jerry_Frankster on June 04, 2011, 08:01:37 PM

They have to either do that, or use food puns, otherwise it's not a very good Rick Roll, IMO.

Or the best because you expect all that.

Bruno

Quote from: Canis latrans securis on June 04, 2011, 08:03:05 PM
Quote from: Jerry_Frankster on June 04, 2011, 08:01:37 PM

Or the best because you expect all that.

Touché

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

They're actually masters of the subtle joke... it took me MONTHS to figure out the pun. They're totally deadpan about it.

Bruno

I just made my first Rick Rolls with Spam and duck sauce. No pictures this time, I'm afraid.

It was totally ghetto, but very edible. The only knife i had that could cut the sushi was a utility knife.

Mmm Mmm, good!
     \
:redneck2: