News:

"We don't make the apocalypse, we make the apocalypse better."

Main Menu

El Rushbo rushed to hospital.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, December 31, 2009, 02:46:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

http://www.kitv.com/politics/22094469/detail.html

QuoteHONOLULU -- Conservative radio talk host Rush Limbaugh was rushed to a Honolulu hospital on Wednesday afternoon with chest pains, sources told KITV.

Paramedics responded to the call at 2:41 p.m. at the Kahala Hotel and Resort.

Limbaugh suffered from chest pains, sources said. Paramedics treated him and took him to Queen's Medical Center in serious condition.

I do hope it's nothing trivial.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Kurt Christ

I was scrolling through this forum too fast and blended the top two thread titles into "El Rushbo rushed to face execution." I got my hopes up :(
Formerly known as the Space Pope (then I was excommunicated), Father Kurt Christ (I was deemed unfit to raise children, spiritual or otherwise), and Vartox (the speedo was starting to chafe)

The Good Reverend Roger

Unconfirmed report says the fat man has croaked.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Elder Iptuous

really?!
Link-o on the croaked claim?  :eek:

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Iptuous on December 31, 2009, 03:44:30 AM
really?!

No link.  Overheard on satellite radio, and - as I said - totally unconfirmed.

Elder Iptuous

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 31, 2009, 03:48:13 AM
Quote from: Iptuous on December 31, 2009, 03:44:30 AM
really?!

No link.  Overheard on satellite radio, and - as I said - totally unconfirmed.

The Good Reverend Roger

Elder Iptuous

quick! snag the rights to:

GlenBeckRapedandMurderedRushLimbaugh.com

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Iptuous on December 31, 2009, 04:24:19 AM
quick! snag the rights to:

GlenBeckRapedandMurderedRushLimbaugh.com

:lulz:

Fucker's still alive.

Maybe he'll linger a bit.

Jenne

DIE FUCKER DIE.

wut?  I hate that dude.  He poisoned my teenaged years.

Jasper

Requia ☣

I'm rather hoping he's alive, has something major, and his insurance company denies his claim.
Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

Cait M. R.

Quote from: Requia ☣ on December 31, 2009, 10:39:10 AM
I'm rather hoping he's alive, has something major, and his insurance company denies his claim.
:mittens:

The Good Reverend Roger

QuoteLimbaugh Recovering In Honolulu Hospital

:crankey: