SO my cubemate wasn't actually being sarcastic

Started by Trivial, December 03, 2014, 01:14:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hooplala

Quote from: President Television on June 21, 2015, 01:34:45 PM
Meanwhile, in Toronto, there were anti-chemtrail ads on the subways last year. Whoever paid for the ad space seems to have run out of money, though.

There were?
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Freeky

Quote from: Demolition Squid on June 21, 2015, 01:24:53 PM
Quote from: Choppas an' Sluggas on June 21, 2015, 05:54:41 AM
Quote from: Trivial on June 21, 2015, 01:16:53 AM
Conspiracy collection:
Racism because Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, Obama
Obama secret muslim.
Obama Kenyan.
Greys.
Aspartame is killing everyone.
Monsanto is killing everyone.
GMOs are killing everyone.
Fluoride is killing everyone.
Vaccines are killing everyone.
The government is trying to get Ebola to kill everyone.
Smoking is not killing him but the snortable migraine medicine he takes will.
Chem trails.
Ghosts - specifically the janitor that died in the building and is pressing elevator buttons.
The military destroyed his wife's thyroid.
All cops are evil oppressors.
All cops are awesome and are just doing their jobs.
Bundy ranch solar farm thing.

Non conspiracy item that I thought was funny:
We went to the moon because the astronauts were boyscouts and boyscouts don't lie about that sort of thing.

It's a wonder anyone is alive at all.

But he believes in ghosts.

Maybe we aren't. :scared:

:lulz:  Tucson.

Trivial

Quote from: Choppas an' Sluggas on June 21, 2015, 05:54:41 AM
Quote from: Trivial on June 21, 2015, 01:16:53 AM
Conspiracy collection:
Racism because Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, Obama
Obama secret muslim.
Obama Kenyan.
Greys.
Aspartame is killing everyone.
Monsanto is killing everyone.
GMOs are killing everyone.
Fluoride is killing everyone.
Vaccines are killing everyone.
The government is trying to get Ebola to kill everyone.
Smoking is not killing him but the snortable migraine medicine he takes will.
Chem trails.
Ghosts - specifically the janitor that died in the building and is pressing elevator buttons.
The military destroyed his wife's thyroid.
All cops are evil oppressors.
All cops are awesome and are just doing their jobs.
Bundy ranch solar farm thing.

Non conspiracy item that I thought was funny:
We went to the moon because the astronauts were boyscouts and boyscouts don't lie about that sort of thing.

It's a wonder anyone is alive at all.

See if I'm in charge of a murderous conspiracy, there'd be more murder.
Sexy Octopus of the Next Noosphere Horde

There are more nipples in the world than people.

Cain

Too much conspiracy, you see.

They spend all their time coming up with conspiracies inside conspiracies wrapped inside false flag attacks inside even more conspiracies (to fool the conspiracy theorists, naturally) that they forget to actually kill someone.

godsmotive

Conspiracy phobia is a psychological disorder started by the government to make conspiracy deniers paranoid.

Cain

Quote from: godsmotive on June 22, 2015, 04:30:16 AM
Conspiracy phobia is a psychological disorder started by the government to make conspiracy deniers paranoid.

AKA "cognitive infiltration".

There is virtually no theory so crazy that some US government employee has not proposed it at least once.  The Pentagon also has battle plans for a zombie apocalypse, for example.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cain on June 22, 2015, 03:44:14 AM

They spend all their time coming up with conspiracies inside conspiracies wrapped inside false flag attacks inside even more conspiracies (to fool the conspiracy theorists, naturally) that they forget to actually kill someone.

This is in fact the funniest part of CT.  That the government would take the trouble to try to confuse the theorists, when in fact they just do horrible shit in broad daylight, because nobody cares.
Molon Lube

Cain

Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 22, 2015, 05:02:14 AM

This is in fact the funniest part of CT.  That the government would take the trouble to try to confuse the theorists, when in fact they just do horrible shit in broad daylight, because nobody cares.

The second funniest part of CT, however, is the Youtube vids.

Did I ever tell you about the conspiracy reddit?  Usual trash, much as you'd expect.  One of the admins made a rambling three hour long video podcast where he was, I shit you not, dressed up in a bird mask.  Like so:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvlGGXiBIaY

(incidentally, there is an actually decent subreddit called /r/actualconspiracies.  As you'd expect, it mostly details how banks are fucking everyone over, how arms dealers are fucking everyone over and analyses leaked wikileak cables.  As such, no-one pays any attention to it).

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cain on June 22, 2015, 06:16:03 AM

Did I ever tell you about the conspiracy reddit?  Usual trash, much as you'd expect.  One of the admins made a rambling three hour long video podcast where he was, I shit you not, dressed up in a bird mask.  Like so:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvlGGXiBIaY

(incidentally, there is an actually decent subreddit called /r/actualconspiracies.  As you'd expect, it mostly details how banks are fucking everyone over, how arms dealers are fucking everyone over and analyses leaked wikileak cables.  As such, no-one pays any attention to it).

Well, sure.  What's actual world domination compared to chemtrails and such?

As for the video, I stopped it.  If I don't look at it, it can't hurt my brain.
Molon Lube

Bruno

Quote from: Cain on June 22, 2015, 06:16:03 AM

Ok, this is some weird synchronicity thing, presumably mind-lazor related.

I'm working on an animatronic shooting gallery, and one of the characters I'm thinking about is a cucu bird who pops out of a clock and shouts incoherent conspiracy theories.
Formerly something else...

President Television

Quote from: Hoopla on June 21, 2015, 07:32:55 PM
Meanwhile, in Toronto, there were anti-chemtrail ads on the subways last year. Whoever paid for the ad space seems to have run out of money, though.

There were?

Yeah, last summer. They looked pretty inconspicuous until you read the text, they mostly just looked like shots of the sky at sunset.
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

hooplala

Quote from: President Television on June 22, 2015, 10:09:25 PM
Quote from: Hoopla on June 21, 2015, 07:32:55 PM

There were?

Yeah, last summer. They looked pretty inconspicuous until you read the text, they mostly just looked like shots of the sky at sunset.

Damn, I missed those.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman