News:

Testimonial: "PD is the home of Pure Evil and All That Is Wrong With the Interwebz." - Queen of the Ryche, apparently in all seriousness

Main Menu

Open Bar: Arguments About Turtles, All the Way Down

Started by Cain, August 09, 2014, 07:29:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roly Poly Oly-Garch

Lucas popped back up. I've got lots of snail mail addresses, and a few pages worth of screen-shot highlights. Seems a shame to let that all go to waste.

Also watched Derpina get railed and exposed for a sickly chain of posts last night. Think I'll do my last bit and go back to dutifully ignoring TDS.
Back to the fecal matter in the pool

Junkenstein

There appears to be a fedora missing from that picture. Or at least a hat he claims is a fedora.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Junkenstein on September 26, 2014, 06:27:03 PM
There appears to be a fedora missing from that picture. Or at least a hat he claims is a fedora.

This was my opinion as well.  Also, the pic needs a Cutlery World sword and a nerf gun.
Molon Lube

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: NoLeDeMiel on September 26, 2014, 05:49:28 PM
Lucas popped back up. I've got lots of snail mail addresses, and a few pages worth of screen-shot highlights. Seems a shame to let that all go to waste.

Also watched Derpina get railed and exposed for a sickly chain of posts last night. Think I'll do my last bit and go back to dutifully ignoring TDS.

What was the story behind that? Is there some history between them?
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Nephew Twiddleton

The whole thing was incredibly confusing, especially since a lot of it seemed to be attacks on physical appearance and slut shaming. Or talking about sexual prowess. Or... I really don't know what the Hell any of that was.

Roly Poly Oly-Garch

Quote from: Ållnephew Tvýðleþøn on September 26, 2014, 06:28:12 PM

I'm not sure. I was just personally pretty disgusted with Derpina's comments during the Mike and Lucas shit show, so that whole thing was hilarious to me. She really had nothing there. But to be fair, nobody ever does in the face of that much crazy railing.
Back to the fecal matter in the pool

Junkenstein

Hi Twid.

I wanted to tell you about something and i've totally forgotten about what it was. Assume it was urgent and life threatening and act accordingly just to be safe.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: NoLeDeMiel on September 26, 2014, 06:39:37 PM
Quote from: Ållnephew Tvýðleþøn on September 26, 2014, 06:28:12 PM

I'm not sure. I was just personally pretty disgusted with Derpina's comments during the Mike and Lucas shit show, so that whole thing was hilarious to me. She really had nothing there. But to be fair, nobody ever does in the face of that much crazy railing.

Yeah, Amy sure left an impression on me. So, I'm not sure what the Mike and Lucas shit show was. I've been added to too many groups to keep track of all that.

Quote from: Junkenstein on September 26, 2014, 06:40:24 PM
Hi Twid.

I wanted to tell you about something and i've totally forgotten about what it was. Assume it was urgent and life threatening and act accordingly just to be safe.
Will do. Be sure to tell when you remember.

Junkenstein

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Send it to me, I'm sure I'll make good and wholesome use of it.

Who's Derpina?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I'm off camping for a couple of days. Don't let the racists burn the place down while I'm gone!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Quote from: Doktor Skinsaw on September 26, 2014, 08:14:06 PM
I'm off camping for a couple of days. Don't let the racists burn the place down while I'm gone!

According to the PICS thread, the port-a-potties are already melted. It's only a matter of time before the rest of the site goes.
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Eater of Clowns

I've been watching a lot of his work lately, and apart from his weird fixation on projectile tongues, I think Guillermo del Toro might actually be the spiritual successor to Jim Henson, based on his monster creation alone. I think Henson would have had a wet dream about the Troll Market scene in Hellboy II.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

minuspace

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on September 28, 2014, 02:59:55 AM
I've been watching a lot of his work lately, and apart from his weird fixation on projectile tongues, I think Guillermo del Toro might actually be the spiritual successor to Jim Henson, based on his monster creation alone. I think Henson would have had a wet dream about the Troll Market scene in Hellboy II.
I think it's the vestigial potential from the toad scene in pan's lab. that calls for expression.

xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed)

So, after a full hour of just getting it to install. GTAV has decided that it doesnt like my Xbox harddrive. So 5 seconds into the game starting, the screen goes black and the entire game restarts. Time to delete and reinstall it for a THIRD TIME.