News:

In North Korea, this forum wouldn't be banned, it would be revered and taught in schools as a palatable and preferable version of Western history. And in many ways, that's all the truth the children of North Korea need

Main Menu

Discordian App?

Started by Jenne, February 10, 2011, 07:55:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jenne

Anyone thought of this yet?  A smartphone app that 1) you can NOT eat the menu 2) read the PD on 3) fap to WOMPage or 4) scream at Eris and/or play an Erisian version of Space Invaders?

...?

AFK

Should be a Starbuck's Pebble Test APP.  Cept, you'd probably have to call it something else so you don't get sued. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Placid Dingo

I have kallisti. It's the calendar. Also has the pd and electronic pope card in paid version.
Haven't paid rent since 2014 with ONE WEIRD TRICK.

Jenne

Phox

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on February 10, 2011, 08:02:31 PM
Should be a Starbuck's Pebble Test APP.  Cept, you'd probably have to call it something else so you don't get sued. 

Hey, they don't have a monopoly on the use of names of characters from Moby-Dick:evilmad:

Richter

LMNO asked the same a few years back.  It CAN be done, you jsut need iOS devkit / Android app devlopment stuff.  I also don't know if there's anything associated with getting things into Android marketplace apps.  As open as it is, I still uspect someone, somewhere, may eb waiting to screw you for money to put them there.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Luna

Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."