News:

MysticWicks endorsement: "In other words, Discordianism, like postmodernism, means never having to say your sorry."

Main Menu

OMG WOW SURPRISE!

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, June 06, 2011, 10:06:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Disco Pickle

Quote from: Your Mom on June 07, 2011, 01:34:00 AM
Cell phone ball shots, on the other hand, are ALWAYS FUNNY.

Hey, I didn't make the rules.

not when the ball shot is taken by a friend and made your background for you to find in the next day.

alright, it was funny, but I'll never leave my phone there again.
"Events in the past may be roughly divided into those which probably never happened and those which do not matter." --William Ralph Inge

"sometimes someone confesses a sin in order to take credit for it." -- John Von Neumann

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Disco Pickle on June 07, 2011, 02:51:53 PM
Quote from: Your Mom on June 07, 2011, 01:34:00 AM
Cell phone ball shots, on the other hand, are ALWAYS FUNNY.

Hey, I didn't make the rules.

not when the ball shot is taken by a friend and made your background for you to find in the next day.

alright, it was funny, but I'll never leave my phone there again.

Dude, that's EXTRA funny!  :lulz:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Payne

I am forbidden to take pictures of my own genitalia for sending at people.

I am forbidden to shout "NO! I DON'T WANNA GO INNA BOX!" when I break the rules.

I am forbidden to tell you what the rules are.

Pope Pixie Pickle

Cain

I take pictures of my dick, print them on A4 sheets, make them into paper airplanes and throw them through the windows of people I'm attracted to.

Is that OK?

Jasper

Well, it is to ISO spec so I don't see why not.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cain on June 07, 2011, 05:34:43 PM
I take pictures of my dick, print them on A4 sheets, make them into paper airplanes and throw them through the windows of people I'm attracted to.

Is that OK?

:lulz:

That might actually get me to date someone.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Disco Pickle

Is that OK?

To revenge myself on the guy who left his balls as my background, I printed out 10 copies of a shot of mine and left them around his house. 

He hasn't found all of them yet, because he calls me every time he stumbles across one and he's only called 4 times.

Those time bombs could be going off for years.
"Events in the past may be roughly divided into those which probably never happened and those which do not matter." --William Ralph Inge

"sometimes someone confesses a sin in order to take credit for it." -- John Von Neumann

Payne

Is that OK?

That's not OK.

That's awesome.

Luna

Quote from: Payne on June 07, 2011, 06:00:56 PM

Is that OK?

That's not OK.

That's awesome.

Yeah, points for having the nerve to be within range...
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Suu

If I man ever did that to me, I'd propose marriage and pop out a male child on the spot.

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Triple Zero

Quote from: Disco Pickle on June 07, 2011, 05:48:20 PM

Is that OK?

To revenge myself on the guy who left his balls as my background, I printed out 10 copies of a shot of mine and left them around his house. 

He hasn't found all of them yet, because he calls me every time he stumbles across one and he's only called 4 times.

Those time bombs could be going off for years.

Which reminds me, the first DoD a couple of years ago, we (Payne + I) salted someone's bookshelves (bigass collection, full with books and DVDs) with loads of small paper strips with memebombs printed on them ... I'm pretty sure they'll be finding them forever :lol:
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.