News:

I know you said that you wouldn't tolerate excuses, but I have a real good one.

Main Menu

POSTERGASM

Started by Cramulus, January 19, 2008, 05:23:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Whatever, Net came over to my house for our own little ripoff of Kallisticon, we called it "here, let's ship this shit and BTW at first I thought your bike had a HIMEOBS sticker on it, haha I want one" and then I took some pictures of him and he went home, so FUCK YOU, COPYCAT.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Quote from: Nigel on June 21, 2008, 07:33:33 AM
Quote from: Netaungrot on June 21, 2008, 04:53:14 AM
Quote from: LMNO on June 20, 2008, 02:59:22 PM
Not well.  The adhesive comes off too easily.

Also, who wants to create the official "HIMEOBS" bumpersticker?

No other text, just HIMEOBS.  That would be awesome.

PM me your shipping address and quantity desired, pls.

If anyone else wants some, same deal. They costed me $1.30 each.

The stickers are 10 x 1.5 inches, black text on a white background.

Wait, you already have them? Have I accidentally slipped into an alternate universe?

Nope, bacon is still delicious, cones are still pointy, and the stickers are in the mail.
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Reverend Loveshade

Quote from: Nigel on June 23, 2008, 09:41:14 AM
Whatever, Net came over to my house for our own little ripoff of Kallisticon, we called it "here, let's ship this shit and BTW at first I thought your bike had a HIMEOBS sticker on it, haha I want one" and then I took some pictures of him and he went home, so FUCK YOU, COPYCAT.

As it happens, St. Mae knew about our little ripoff before hand and thought it was great.  The good saint has no problem with people copying the idea of having a Discordian unconvention, just as Professor Cramulus has no problem with people asking for copies of the good Professor's posters so they can post the same things the professor already posted.
"Threats should not be tolerated. They're demeaning, they're violations to human rights and no one deserves them."

-- navkat, 20 June 2007, principiadiscordia.com

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I'm glad somebody still takes me seriously around here.

Richter

I went out for a piece the other day and painted the town hilarious.  Small town edging into yuppieville.  It NEEDS this.

(Crappy angle / cameraphone)

Edit:
Postering is much easier with on of these:
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Shit

Something I just threw in my neighbor's back yard:
So long, and thanks for all the shit.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

This is a thing I discovered for PosterGASMing:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000J2C4IU

BEST THING EVER.

Shit

Or here's if you just wanna staple it to something:

Bu🤠ns

Shit

or http://www.abstractfonts.com/font/1781

Okay, so I made a better "enjoy jenkem" poster, with loki cola font:

Ari

I am currently working on a ferry between Sweden and Germany - if I'd put up posters I would have to make sure to take them down on arrival so nobody from the crew would find them and ask silly questions. After all I am just a "guest" here that takes care of the childrens program and they will easily find out that the pirate not only printed and copied like a madman but also put things up to mindfuck the passengers. Just have to plan a bit but I am sure I can put some stuff up in the bathroom near my workplace and take them down again before anyone suspects me.
However I have been successfully sneaking some pamphlets into the hands of passengers... they always go take a look at the flyer stand near the reception: sorry for bad picture quality, my phone's camera kinda sucks hairy donkey balls sometimes.

On top of that I'm handing out popecards with one-line-memes written on the back to the people. Good times on the Baltic Sea... next up will be the magazine rack in the reception: should be easy to sneak in some papers here and there.

パンクビッチ

Richter

Quote from: Nigel on July 05, 2008, 08:18:08 AM
This is a thing I discovered for PosterGASMing:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000J2C4IU

BEST THING EVER.

Somehow, visions of various posterGASM-er's stapler dueling keeps flashing thorugh my brain.

It's like equilibrium, only geekier.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Voodoo

IDEAS NEEDED:

I just found that the bulletin board with the WANTED posters in it is in a short hallway between the main library and the federal courthouse in my town.  I HAVE to put some stuff there. 

The bulletin board in enclosed in glass, so it will be a tape-it-on-as-you-walk-by job.

Cramulus

Wanted posters of famous authors?