News:

You're miserable, edgy and tired. You're in the perfect mood for PD.com.

Main Menu

A burning question

Started by HandsomeGirl, August 24, 2012, 02:07:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HandsomeGirl

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on August 24, 2012, 04:53:31 PM
Quote from: HandsomeGirl on August 24, 2012, 02:07:47 AM
Why do you think it is one never hears of anyone spontaneously combusting anymore?

Because it turned out to be bullshit.  Some "scientists" figured it out.  These are the same sorts of assholes that fucked up Loch Ness and similar shit.  I hate them, and want to throw them in the choppy grindy burny thing.

I want a choppy grindy burny thing.  I think I have a new DIY project for today.
I've nothing worthwhile to put here.

Enrico Salazar

Oh.  Enrico was think this thread was for ask him question.  Enrico have advice column of same name in early 1980s.
Did someone say gorgeous?

tyrannosaurus vex

Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Luna

Quote from: HandsomeGirl on August 24, 2012, 05:01:12 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on August 24, 2012, 04:53:31 PM
Quote from: HandsomeGirl on August 24, 2012, 02:07:47 AM
Why do you think it is one never hears of anyone spontaneously combusting anymore?

Because it turned out to be bullshit.  Some "scientists" figured it out.  These are the same sorts of assholes that fucked up Loch Ness and similar shit.  I hate them, and want to throw them in the choppy grindy burny thing.

I want a choppy grindy burny thing.  I think I have a new DIY project for today.

Which way does the line form to use the choppy grindy burny thing?  I have some... volunteers...  For SCIENCE!
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."