News:

It's funny how the position for boot-licking is so close to the one used for curb-stomping.

Main Menu

A Quote

Started by unlike_someone, September 17, 2005, 03:54:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

unlike_someone

I have this quote that I need a source for. I am not ever sure if I have it 100% correct either, but I figured that someone might have heard it before.

QuoteFreedom is hallucination created by a pathological lack of paranoia!
- some inertly chaotic chick

"I don't kill flies but I like to mess with their minds. I hold them above globes. They freak out and yell, 'Whoa, I'm way too high!' " --Bruce Baum

Buddha's Ghost Penis

THIS IS THE HELLO! YES!
WHY DID YOU BAN ME!?!?!

Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy

http://www.gortbusters.org/?q=directory/15

There is some funny stuff on this, whew, but if you are under 40, scroll down about 3 screens :lol:

Anyway, the above link has a bunch of paranoia quotes, this one included, as do a bunch of other pages and they either don't have a source, or they show the source as unknown :?

Buddha's Ghost Penis

THIS IS THE UNFUNNY UNHELLO! NOW GO TO WORK ON YUOUR FUNNY ROUTINES! YOU WILL BE BUSY FOR VERY LONG!
WHY DID YOU BAN ME!?!?!

Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy

There is a link here and to bash and bumfights, all together in one paragraph :?  

Buddha's Ghost Penis

THIS IS THE UNFUNNY CLICHE MUCH LIKE YOUR OTHER SELVES! PLEASE TO SEEK FRESH HUMOR!
WHY DID YOU BAN ME!?!?!

Horab Fibslager

Quote from: unlike_someoneI have this quote that I need a source for. I am not ever sure if I have it 100% correct either, but I figured that someone might have heard it before.

QuoteFreedom is hallucination created by a pathological lack of paranoia!
if paranoia is total awareness then i am totallyignorant.

-hwmdf on that fucker who killed miss tate
Hell is other people.