News:

Testimonial - Well it seems that most of you "discordians" are little more than dupes of the Cathedral/NWO memetic apparatus after all -- "freethinkers" in the sense that you are willing to think slightly outside the designated boxes of correct thought, but not free in the sense that you reject the existence of the boxes and seek their destruction.

Main Menu

A better idea to sell to Dan Brown

Started by Mangrove, May 21, 2007, 11:14:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Mangrove

Quote from: SillyCybin on May 23, 2007, 06:49:57 PM
This book has serious potential. Throw in Jack Nicholson and I promise to steal it off the internets.

nicholson gives good evil. let's make him the head publisher.
What makes it so? Making it so is what makes it so.

LMNO

Quote from: Mangrove on May 23, 2007, 06:50:08 PM
Quote from: Kaou Suu on May 23, 2007, 06:49:15 PM
Oh, and I'm not really evil. We need that twist in there. But the readers HAVE to find out before the leads do.

yes. we only think you're evil. turns out you've been trying to help your buddy, natalie portman save bran down from teh evil publishers.

But you die anyway.

EVERYONE DIES.

LMNO

Wait, I got another idea:

A NEW OLD TESTAMENT BOOK HAS BEEN FOUND, ONE THAT DESCRIBES THE TIME PERIOD RIGHT BEFORE YHVH HANDED DOWN THE 10 COMMANDMENTS, WHEN THE JEWS WERE WANDERING IN THE DESERT.

They didn't have the 10 commandments during this time, so murder, theft, perjury, and adultry were allowed. 

Could be interesting.

Suu

AND BI-SEXUAL ASSASSINS IN THIGH HIGH STILETTOS ARE KOSHER. SRSLY.

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

LMNO

Suu

LMNO

Mangrove

so it's less 'absolut' and more 'ass-pollute?'
What makes it so? Making it so is what makes it so.

Suu

PUT THAT IN THE BOOK.

Also, I think HIMEOBS needs to be mentioned. At least 5 times.

LMNO

Can someone photoshop an absolut bottle with a box of tampons, and tagline it, "ABSOLUT HIGH SCHOOL"?

Suu

*shudders*

Why can't kids just add vodka to their OJ in the morning like I did?

LMNO

BECAUSE IT TASTES BETTER IN THE ASS.

Suu

Blah. If they can't stomach the taste of hard liquor, maybe they need to grow the fuck up first.

hunter s.durden

One time in high school a bottle of Hot Damn busted in my bag and I smelled like a giant stick of Big Red.
This space for rent.