News:

PD.com: We occur at random among your children.

Main Menu

OMGASM elsewhere on the web

Started by Cramulus, March 21, 2008, 12:07:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cramulus

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

LMNO

Holy shit.

Those guy are even more pretentious than I am....

Cramulus

http://pleasuresaucer.blogspot.com/2008/03/introducing-carnival-of-stark-fist.html

Nice! This one mentions EggGASM, and also Cain's article about Pagan Authoritarianism

we're, like, internet celebrities.  :p

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cain

Quote from: Professor Cramulus on March 21, 2008, 12:07:57 AM
This is where we'll link to other buzz about OMGASM

found some here:
http://forums.vsociety.net/index.php?PHPSESSID=e8ee126207067002318c3169015108bd&topic=12052.0

They have forums on Psionics.  And mahadquick.

Time to do my "Level 17 Mindflayer/Rogue" troll.

Alternatively, we could board them and try to explain things.  Anyone up for it?

Cramulus

Quote from: Cain on March 22, 2008, 01:15:41 PM
Quote from: Professor Cramulus on March 21, 2008, 12:07:57 AM
This is where we'll link to other buzz about OMGASM

found some here:
http://forums.vsociety.net/index.php?PHPSESSID=e8ee126207067002318c3169015108bd&topic=12052.0

They have forums on Psionics.  And mahadquick.

Time to do my "Level 17 Mindflayer/Rogue" troll.

Alternatively, we could board them and try to explain things.  Anyone up for it?

yeah, they had enough "I'm Ins" posted in response to OMGASM that I bet we can find some likeminded people.

Let's sign up over there. Start off slow, hey hello, then if it seems gray, crank up the weird.

Cain

Sure, I'll be along in a bit.  Sorting out emails and catching up on stuff.  Feel free to start without me, I'm better as a supporting role in such situations, anyway.

Cramulus

yeah this weekend is turning out busier than I expected. I won't get a chance to login until Monday probably.

Cain, do you think we should instead spend energy on an expedition to the Colboard? Which would be more fun?

Cain

This place first.  We are in the consciousness of their board.  At the Colboards, I have done nothing except make about 50 posts.  No Discordianism or anything.  Like I said, I work best in support positions when boarding etc online.  So yeah, go with VSociety

Edit: now registered at Vsociety as Rogue Element.

Requia ☣

I'm in on this and registered as KC.
Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

Requia ☣

Okay... how the heck am I supposed to raise post count in a place where the subject matter is entirely inane from my point of view?
Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

Cain

A good question.

I was going to let Cram explain about OMGASM, then put my spin on it. 

Then I was going to take questions, and then, possibly, engage with the rest of the forum.  I have an unnatural aversion to being in the spotlight, at least when it comes to diplomacy, hence why I have done nothing yet.

Cramulus

Alright - I'm registered and hello'd.

This is going to be hard not to just argue with people. But I do sense that there are some of our freaks over there who are just waiting for help to arrive.

DISCORDIAN EVANGELISM SAVES

(everyone takes full damage)

(no.... double damage)

Cain

Yes, we should try to be as friendly and non-confrontational as possible. 

I'll be over there once I've had breakfast, and can think straight.