UNLIMITED Wizard Joseph Garbage Collection Thread.

Started by The Wizard Joseph, June 29, 2011, 11:21:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Wizard Joseph

Since it's the most recent thing mentioned here I'm going to start with the nessies.

The thread    
More Futurisitic Fun Than You Really Wanted, part I of V
started by The Good Reverend Roger

It took me a while to read this to my satisfaction.  I kept re-reading many of the posts.  I am impressed!  The stories are top notch, so is the artwork.  I was even more impressed with the degree of creative effort put in by the contributors.  You all managed to work together and make a really great thing.  Even the minor snags and territorial issues that came up were quickly worked past and the project really came together! 

For those that may not know of the nessie threat I cannot suggest strongly enough that you set aside time and read the thread entirely.  A few hours of attention may be the difference between having a drink this weekend and showing up on a missing person report next Monday! 

I'm not going to summarize the plot(s). It is imperative that you read and understand the nature of the terrible, hidden menace that is the nessie for yourself!  Any piece of detail or snippet of wisdom gained from the text may be what saves you...  though in truth there's not much you can do when they have your scent and no matter where you run you hear their insidious song.  If you have seen them it is far too late to run. 
THEY have seen you, and you are only a meal on the go.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

The Wizard Joseph

Here we have Aunty BadBeast's Agony Column. 

On display in this thread is the timeless and difficult-to-clean wisdom of PD's own BadBeast.  BadBeast is frequently to be seen advising major heads of state on proper head technique, but has found time to spare to share here.  The horrible truthiness of the missives in this thread is sure to leave you with a fresh taste in your mouth and the sort of enlightenment that causes your eyes to get really wide and glow. 

Reviews by some dead persons:

Total abstinence is so excellent a thing that it cannot be carried to too great an extent. In my passion for it I even carry it so far as to totally abstain from total abstinence itself.  Auntie BadBeast has truly made this possible for me. -Mark Twain

A system of morality which is based on relative emotional values is a mere illusion, a thoroughly vulgar conception which has nothing sound in it and nothing true.  Auntie BadBeast has made me comfortable with this, and I have no further questions.  -Socrates

I cannot conclude without mentioning how sensibly I feel the dismemberment of America from this empire, and that I should be miserable indeed if I did not feel that no blame on that account can be laid at my door, and I did not also know that knavery seems to be so much the striking feature of its inhabitants that it may not in the end be an evil that they will become aliens to this kingdom.  Auntie BadBeast made me able to truly say fuck the poxy bastards with sandpaper until they bleed out.  -King George III

If you too would like a taste of Auntie BadBeast's wisdom please read the thread Aunty BadBeast's Agony Column. posted above and submit a question letter.

You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

BadBeast

Quote from: Doktor Phox on June 30, 2011, 10:39:33 PM
Quote from: DANGEROUS DOPE FIEND on June 30, 2011, 09:34:46 PM
Quote from: Doktor Phox on June 30, 2011, 09:32:06 PM
Quote from: DANGEROUS DOPE FIEND on June 30, 2011, 09:30:48 PM
Quote from: Doktor Phox on June 30, 2011, 09:04:08 PM
Quote from: DANGEROUS DOPE FIEND on June 30, 2011, 08:56:14 PM
Quote from: Doktor Phox on June 30, 2011, 08:33:44 PM
Quote from: DANGEROUS DOPE FIEND on June 30, 2011, 06:44:47 PM
butthurt is something you do to yourself.
So... does this mean I've been doing it wrong?  :sad:

On the other hand, the decision between KY and Astroglide is no longer going to haunt me at night.

Phox,
Is at least a polite butthurter.

:( It's not supposed to hurt.
Not sure if that was a joke fail on me or you're playing along to well. Either way, I got nothing.   :lulz:

:lulz: I'm playing the straight man.
:lulz:

Oh, well. Joke roont.  :lulz:

OR IS IT?
I still have an armor-plated dick, so It still might work.  :lulz:
Ai haz dick plated armour! (NSFW)
http://imgur.com/uqUea
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

The Wizard Joseph

That's just the dicks man, pure dicks.  Good for a Lovecraft convention or getting attention at a lesbian hook-up club.

To be honest I never figured there would be a photo that could reverse illustrate "armor plated dildos", so... I guess that happened!    :lol:

Where do you folks find this stuff?

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

BadBeast

"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"

The Wizard Joseph

So... this Welty person likes teh dildo armor eh?  :crackhead: (I've wanted a reason to use that emote for a while)  I've never seen a photo of something worse than that outside of war reporting and human rights violations.  I feel strangely sad that things like that don't show up more frequently in both.

Since you were the last person I reviewed here at my garbage pile BB I'll choose a thread from an active poster of thy choice for my next one, if you like.

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

BadBeast

Nephew Twiddleton

Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Nph. Twid. on November 03, 2011, 05:02:18 AM
Quote from: BadBeast on November 03, 2011, 04:54:46 AM
OK, Review a thread by Hirley O.

:lulz:

I have seen a few, but they make my pattern senses go all itchy.

Catch y'all later, gotta crash like bad code.

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

The Wizard Joseph

A short to do list because it's working damn well for TGRR and gives me an excuse to resurrect my own UNLIMITED thread, long buried but NEVER forgotten!

BARRY

ON THE SECRET GENESIS OF ERIS
PT1
PT2
PT3
PT4
PT5

ANNALS OF DUSTRAEL: ADONNIS
PT1
PT2
PT3
PT4

NILIEL'S ACCOUNTING OF THE FALL

That's all for now. There's so much, and I'll have to take my time. One little step after another.

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

The Wizard Joseph

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

TWJ, I just realized that you might be the only person on PD to get your own Unlimited thread and still come back to become a regular and well-liked contributor. Kudos!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on September 20, 2015, 05:43:36 PM
TWJ, I just realized that you might be the only person on PD to get your own Unlimited thread and still come back to become a regular and well-liked contributor. Kudos!

No regrets, no going back. If I hadn't met real people here that I came to admire first I'd have disappeared. As it stands I'm VERY happy to have found a peer group of decent folks. I kinda want a shirt that says

"PD .com taught me the true meaning of butthurt" or something.

:cheers:

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on September 20, 2015, 05:55:10 PM
Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on September 20, 2015, 05:43:36 PM

No regrets, no going back. If I hadn't met real people here that I came to admire first I'd have disappeared. As it stands I'm VERY happy to have found a peer group of decent folks. I kinda want a shirt that says

"PD .com taught me the true meaning of butthurt" or something.

:cheers:

:ECH: