News:

Today, for a brief second, I thought of a life without Roger. It was much like my current life, except that this forum was a bit nicer.

Main Menu

Yes, I am a hooker.

Started by Cardinal Pizza Deliverance., March 19, 2011, 04:06:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shibboleet The Annihilator

I came here expecting to find sculptures made out of fish hooks. This is bullshit!

Suu

TECHNICOLOR GRANNY SQUARES!
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Quote from: SHIBBOLEET THE ANNIHILATOR on April 13, 2011, 03:47:16 AM
I came here expecting to find sculptures made out of fish hooks. This is bullshit!

Neener neener neener! Maybe I will make a blanket with a tessellating fishhook motif. Would that make you happy?

Quote from: Suu the Infallible on April 13, 2011, 04:13:37 AM
TECHNICOLOR GRANNY SQUARES!

If you twirl the blanket rapidly, a portal opens into a happy, joyous land where knitting was never invented and crochet is mandatory.
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

This is CaronTM's idea of a fitting representation of Tuscon. All it needs is some leather trim and an embroidered scorpion motif.

www.naturallycaron.com/slideshows/tucson/index.html

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Nast

Wow, you're very talented! I think crocheting's awfully hard.
"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."

Suu

I crochet as well, I just don't have the patience to change yarns enough to do technicolor homo granny squares. I took a Caron One Pounder and just started making a giant square...the fucker can fit over a twin bed.  :mrgreen:

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Yup. One of those thing s goes a long way.

Anna Mae Bollocks

I like this and normally I hate granny square stuff. Those don't look like regular granny squares, they're on a diagonal or something, they look like flowers. 
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Quote from: Anna Mae Bollocks on May 06, 2011, 02:47:24 AM
I like this and normally I hate granny square stuff. Those don't look like regular granny squares, they're on a diagonal or something, they look like flowers. 

Thanks. :) There are three color sequences, one per each round of the squares. The center rows are on the diagonal by color. The middle rows are straight across by color and the third rounds are alternately black or brown making a subtle checkerboard.

AHAHAHAHAHAHA.
HAHAHAHAHAHAH.
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Eighty billion years (ten months) after I started this damn thing, I am finally done!!!!! This is what happens when I have eighty (four) long-term projects at once. BUT THIS ONE IS DONE! The sun needs to come up so I can take some decent pictures of this thing. But until then:

Here's what sunlight does for it, from my pics of it outside after the edging but before the backing:

Doesn't it just POP?!

God damn, I am awesome.

Luna

Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Pictures of this bitch in sun-lit glory.

Now to start a new project!!   :x

Latest squares. I'm working on two year-long afghans. So far it has been lots of fun and a way to make sure I crochet a little every month. Also, I am learning new stitches. Which is awesome.

This one was just because I liked the pattern so much I wanted to do it again. But the GF says this one freaks her out. Something about the colors just doesn't do it for her. O.o

Suu

OMG. I LOVE THOSE STITCHES!