News:

Several times a month, I will be in a store aisle reaching for something and feel a hand going up the inside of my thigh. When I turn around to find myself alone with a woman, and ask her if she would prefer me to hold still so she can get a better feel for the situation, oftentimes she will act "shocked" claiming nothing had happened, it must be somebody else...

Main Menu

Gaming Night Coda

Started by Richter, March 24, 2011, 12:09:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Richter

The whole group is in stitches.   
Luna's on the floor laughing, contemplating creative shitting as proper vengeance for minor slights.

I have done my duty as holy man.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Luna

Yep.  Drunk, and likely to become more so.

Ask me anything.

This is all the fault of Richter and his roomates.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Pope Pixie Pickle

anal?

Gotta get in there before lies or ech.

Richter

:lulz:  Nurse East wants a Holy Quest now.
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Luna

Quote from: Pixie on March 24, 2011, 12:22:55 AM
anal?

Gotta get in there before lies or ech.

No, you didn't even offer to buy me dinner, first. 

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Richter

Facebook has a picture of you humble GM wielding a 2x4 with "PLOT" written on it.  There was also a 3 mintue tirade about "cheesy uncircumcized city guard cock" that I wish had been recorded. 

Good times, great oldies. 

Luna

Quote from: Richter on March 24, 2011, 05:37:01 PM
Facebook has a picture of you humble GM wielding a 2x4 with "PLOT" written on it.  There was also a 3 mintue tirade about "cheesy uncircumcized city guard cock" that I wish had been recorded. 

Good times, great oldies. 

I'm on the verge of going to get a new camera with better video than my crappy phone will provide.  (The vid of you and the Weapon X is totally unwatchable, it's black.) 

I suppose we could see about capturing the live feed for our wandering player...

Jenne

One of these days I'd like to find myself hanging out with you crazy cats.