News:

MysticWicks endorsement: "Spoiled brats of the pagan world, I thought. I really don't have a lot of respect for Discordians. They just strike me as spiritually lazy."

Main Menu

Better lie low

Started by BADGE OF HONOR, May 10, 2004, 07:22:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BADGE OF HONOR

Well, today I woke up and looked at the clock--2:48.  At which point adrenaline hit my like a ping-pong paddle to the ass, as I have a test today at 2:00.  Well, I hurried to the place, cursing the entire way, thinking I'd be late but that'd be okay because the session goes til 5.  And yet, when I got there, the room was not only empty but dark and locked.  My professor was nowhere to be found.  What the fuck?!  
So then I scurried to a computer and started composing a desperate email to the prof.  I was about to hit "send" when I happened to glance at the clock...12:56.  
12:56!!!  Wow...
I think Eris has taken notice of me.  It's just her style, telling me to be more careful with a ping-pong paddle to the ass.  So I figure I better lie low for a bit, and let her sort of...ease off...yeah...
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

Pope Lucifer KSC

sounds like an acute case of misconperception alarmclockititis to me. It is usually caused by an unhealthy ingestion of greface academia.
"If life deals you a bad hand...cheat"
-Great Teacher Onizuka

BADGE OF HONOR

Mmm...I'd just spent a peaceful morning snuggling with my NapWhore(tm) and left him in rather a state of confusion, probably.  Ah well once I get the test over (starts in half an hour) I'll call and apologise.  
And while my college is less greyface than most, I need the break.  one more day and I;'m freee!
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

Guido Finucci

Quote from: Wenchmaster KMmm...I'd just spent a peaceful morning snuggling with my NapWhore(tm) ...

NapWhore. I want one of those. Where do you get one?

gnimbley

Quote from: Guido Finucci
Quote from: Wenchmaster KMmm...I'd just spent a peaceful morning snuggling with my NapWhore(tm) ...

Get one? How do you get to BE one?

Trollax

I make a point of snoozing for an hour. Sure I'm late for class on monday, but it's philosophy. I'd do it standing on my head if they made seats like that.

Malaul

rochester Ny
Coito ergo sum
O! Plus! Perge! Aio! Hui! Hem!
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy,the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named Bush, Dick, and Colon.  --Comedian Chris Rock

chaosgraves:agentoferis

Quote from: Malaul

rochester Ny
those are of inferior quality. you want a good one go to Ouiser, Idaho.
Constitution?!?!? Isn't that a D&D stat.

Den Sorte Dragen

Quote from: Wenchmaster KWell, today I woke up and looked at the clock--2:48.  At which point adrenaline hit my like a ping-pong paddle to the ass, as I have a test today at 2:00.  Well, I hurried to the place, cursing the entire way, thinking I'd be late but that'd be okay because the session goes til 5.  And yet, when I got there, the room was not only empty but dark and locked.  My professor was nowhere to be found.  What the fuck?!  
So then I scurried to a computer and started composing a desperate email to the prof.  I was about to hit "send" when I happened to glance at the clock...12:56.  
12:56!!!  Wow...
I think Eris has taken notice of me.  It's just her style, telling me to be more careful with a ping-pong paddle to the ass.  So I figure I better lie low for a bit, and let her sort of...ease off...yeah...

I tend to get trouble like that when communicating via fora with Americans due to the timezones. Damn....allready 9:52 , I´ve been surfin all night!....where did the time go?
negative....negative.....negative................;type O negative................negative............;negative

aloc

It is worse when you wake up, get dressed, walks aroudn the house, brushes your teeth, eat breakfast, takes a shower, and then suddenly wakes up again realizing that you just dreamed the whole morning and have to do it all all over again :P

Btw I have to tell you all that my alarm clock rules now, Nine inch Nails -happiness is slavery, starts with the singer screaming "Slave screams!" with a devilishish voice..  after waking up to that you wont fall asleep that easliy again ^^
This is not 3d!

Den Sorte Dragen

Quote from: alocIt is worse when you wake up, get dressed, walks aroudn the house, brushes your teeth, eat breakfast, takes a shower, and then suddenly wakes up again realizing that you just dreamed the whole morning and have to do it all all over again :P

Btw I have to tell you all that my alarm clock rules now, Nine inch Nails -happiness is slavery, starts with the singer screaming "Slave screams!" with a devilishish voice..  after waking up to that you wont fall asleep that easliy again ^^

do not mock NIN
negative....negative.....negative................;type O negative................negative............;negative

aloc

Quote from: Den Sorte Dragen
Quote from: alocIt is worse when you wake up, get dressed, walks aroudn the house, brushes your teeth, eat breakfast, takes a shower, and then suddenly wakes up again realizing that you just dreamed the whole morning and have to do it all all over again :P

do not mock NIN
Mock?! I love nin! :P But that doesnt mean that I dont get scared waking up to them ^^
This is not 3d!

Den Sorte Dragen

Quote from: aloc

do not mock NIN
Mock?! I love nin! :P But that doesnt mean that I dont get scared waking up to them ^^

ok......sorry......was kinda thinkin it would become a round of NIN-bashing

Guido Finucci

Quote from: Malaul
Quote from: Guido FinucciNapWhore. I want one of those. Where do you get one?
rochester Ny

Ah, we have a volunteer! How much do you charge and do you accept Tim Tams?

aloc

Quote from: aloc

do not mock NIN

ok......sorry......was kinda thinkin it would become a round of NIN-bashing
you are forgiven, Friends? ;P
This is not 3d!