News:

PD.com: children are filled with joy, adults are filled with dread and local government is filled with stupid

Main Menu

Eris

Started by Slarti, August 15, 2004, 02:38:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Horab Fibslager

we could be married, but me being dead would probaly make it a rahter bad amrriage, what without the consumation and me being able to carry out m y husbandly duties and all, and you with your crazy eye brows and metal in your face and stuff freakign me out. it'd be like one of the great love stories of all time of coruse, but liek all good love stories it would be a tragedy, with at least one of ending up dead, and the other ending up with metal in her face and crazy eyebrows.

er i'm asssuming you still have metal in your face...  :twisted:
Hell is other people.

Malaul

Quote from: Rev Thwack
Quote from: Malaul
Quote from: Dream of the Endless
Quote from: Rev Thwackhey guys, anyone know where I left my time ray? Looking to go thru and regress this guy back to his CC stage.

Not possible.  As CC killed Eric, so has CC died to become me.
Well, guess Im not married anymore... Imma widow!!!!

Who wants to be my next Hubby? :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:

won't be your hubby, but I will be your fuck toy.
well well well

february eh?
Hmmmmmmm......

::evil smile::
Coito ergo sum
O! Plus! Perge! Aio! Hui! Hem!
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy,the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named Bush, Dick, and Colon.  --Comedian Chris Rock

Malaul

Quote from: Hotsumathere are probably some laws against me being you hubby...
thats and there is the fact we dont like each other very much....
Coito ergo sum
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy,the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named Bush, Dick, and Colon.  --Comedian Chris Rock

Malaul

Quote from: the lone space marinewe could be married, but me being dead would probaly make it a rahter bad amrriage, what without the consumation and me being able to carry out m y husbandly duties and all, and you with your crazy eye brows and metal in your face and stuff freakign me out. it'd be like one of the great love stories of all time of coruse, but liek all good love stories it would be a tragedy, with at least one of ending up dead, and the other ending up with metal in her face and crazy eyebrows.

er i'm asssuming you still have metal in your face...  :twisted:
Im dead too though

though the eye brows adn metal and creepy factor would be hard to work around
Im glad to think that I can semi-freak out Horab

thats a kinda nice feeling... :lol:
Coito ergo sum

Rev Thwack

that's not semi-freaking out Horab.... semi-freaking out horab would be to tie him up so he cant move, toss him in the middle of a road, then drive at him in a semi.
My balls itch...

Malaul

i do love how you think
Coito ergo sum

Delusion

Quote from: Dream of the Endless

I never actually stated where I was.  I only stated I had supplies in my bedroom, like I'd actually hide THERE.  It smells.  And it's dirty.  And it's where I do all my chemical work.  So dirty.

Augh.  THAT explains why the green slime I borrowed turned blue after such a short time...
It's just not complete without tentacles.

Delusion

Having read the US Code as releviticized by the so-called "Defense of Marriage Amendment" (whose actual text reads "It shall be the policy of the United States that marriage is between one heterosexual and another heterosexual, and further that any person who casts aspersions on the singing voice of the Attorney General is to be stripped of his citizenship and cast to the wild peccaries.  This supercedes all existing legislation anywhere."), I have determined that there is no requirement that all (or any, for that matter) participants be willing.

That being the case...

*Raises his hands to the sky as lighting strokes*

"By the power vested in me by the Sacred Pumelo Clench, a registered faith-based organization, I hereby pronounce you Stabby Ninja and Girl With Metal Things In Her Face.  You may now kiss the bride, groom, or whomever."
It's just not complete without tentacles.

gnimbley

Quote from: Deekoo L.

Having read the US Code as releviticized by the so-called "Defense of Marriage Amendment" (whose actual text reads "It shall be the policy of the United States that marriage is between one heterosexual and another heterosexual... "

Does this mean that two heterosexual males could get married?

Rev Thwack

*eyes gnimbley*

*hears wedding bells*
My balls itch...

Malaul

Quote from: Deekoo L.

Having read the US Code as releviticized by the so-called "Defense of Marriage Amendment" (whose actual text reads "It shall be the policy of the United States that marriage is between one heterosexual and another heterosexual, and further that any person who casts aspersions on the singing voice of the Attorney General is to be stripped of his citizenship and cast to the wild peccaries.  This supercedes all existing legislation anywhere."), I have determined that there is no requirement that all (or any, for that matter) participants be willing.

That being the case...

*Raises his hands to the sky as lighting strokes*

"By the power vested in me by the Sacred Pumelo Clench, a registered faith-based organization, I hereby pronounce you Stabby Ninja and Girl With Metal Things In Her Face.  You may now kiss the bride, groom, or whomever."
:shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:

good fucking lord
Coito ergo sum

Rev Thwack

looks like the fortune cookie was right.
My balls itch...

Bella

What are the rest of you going to get them for wedding presents?
just like in a dream
you'll open your mouth to scream
and you won't make a sound

you can't believe your eyes
you can't believe your ears
you can't believe your friends
you can't believe you're here

Rev Thwack

a good divorce attourny
My balls itch...

Bella

Quote from: Rev Thwacka good divorce attourny