News:

There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.

Main Menu

anyone still enjoy coming here?

Started by Slarti, October 28, 2004, 01:22:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mad Skillz

dizzamn. y'all gots some crazy-azz stories, yo! but peep this shit: one time, me and my boy was rollin' on these trick-ass bikes we won in a dice game from some vatos, we was downtown, drinkin' some OE wit' my boy Stucco at his studio, and we started rollin' back towards my boy's crib down in Torrance, and them crazy-ass 'Cans we won the bikes from rolled by looking to jack our loot an' shit, so my boy makes like he's pullin' out, and one'dem hoodz come right back with a nina shootin' from tha backseat. so I'se wise to this shit, right, cuz it ain't nothin' but daily life in these parts, so I bust down a alley and drop tha bike and climb a fire escape up to tha roof of this old factory, right? and I see my boy, he runnin' fo' his life, but he done ran down into the LA river, whic if y'all don't know, ain't no river but a channel of green slimy shit that run through a concrete riverbed all through downtown LA, so they still chasin' his azz yellin' how they gon' pop him when they get him, so he decide the only way he gon' lose 'em is by goin' where thay ain't no chance of bein' followed. so his azz jump right into that nasty-azz river, but not befo' he stop to toss his tommy jacket and his Timbas over to tha otha side. sho' nuff, them Vatos ain't want nothin' to do wit' dat river water, but they just sat and waited for a hour fo' him ot come get his threadz back, but he musta peeped 'em, cuz they just sat there waiting. I stayed up on the roof and twisted me a tree and watch the whole thing, yo. seen him next day, he ask me to keep that shit on tha DL, but you know I cain't keep shit that good to myse'f, so now e'ybody know, and e'ybody call his azz "Catfish" from then on.
Go 'head an' th'ow yo' set, dawg, cuz I'se a'edy th'owin' HEAT!!

Malaul

Coito ergo sum
O! Plus! Perge! Aio! Hui! Hem!
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy,the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named Bush, Dick, and Colon.  --Comedian Chris Rock

Bella

Yeah, he said something about riding a bike down a fire escape and doing the twist with a tree after he peed in a green river.
just like in a dream
you'll open your mouth to scream
and you won't make a sound

you can't believe your eyes
you can't believe your ears
you can't believe your friends
you can't believe you're here

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: SssBella, Oracle of DoomYeah, he said something about riding a bike down a fire escape and doing the twist with a tree after he peed in a green river.

Chef would own his ass.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Horab Fibslager

reminds me of this guy i knew back in ontario from out east. cept he he never told me no slimy green river story.

and he's in jail.
Hell is other people.

Verthaine

Quote from: Mad Skillzdizzamn. y'all gots some crazy-azz stories, yo! but peep this shit: one time, me and my boy was rollin' on these trick-ass bikes we won in a dice game from some vatos, we was downtown, drinkin' some OE wit' my boy Stucco at his studio, and we started rollin' back towards my boy's crib down in Torrance, and them crazy-ass 'Cans we won the bikes from rolled by looking to jack our loot an' shit, so my boy makes like he's pullin' out, and one'dem hoodz come right back with a nina shootin' from tha backseat. so I'se wise to this shit, right, cuz it ain't nothin' but daily life in these parts, so I bust down a alley and drop tha bike and climb a fire escape up to tha roof of this old factory, right? and I see my boy, he runnin' fo' his life, but he done ran down into the LA river, whic if y'all don't know, ain't no river but a channel of green slimy shit that run through a concrete riverbed all through downtown LA, so they still chasin' his azz yellin' how they gon' pop him when they get him, so he decide the only way he gon' lose 'em is by goin' where thay ain't no chance of bein' followed. so his azz jump right into that nasty-azz river, but not befo' he stop to toss his tommy jacket and his Timbas over to tha otha side. sho' nuff, them Vatos ain't want nothin' to do wit' dat river water, but they just sat and waited for a hour fo' him ot come get his threadz back, but he musta peeped 'em, cuz they just sat there waiting. I stayed up on the roof and twisted me a tree and watch the whole thing, yo. seen him next day, he ask me to keep that shit on tha DL, but you know I cain't keep shit that good to myse'f, so now e'ybody know, and e'ybody call his azz "Catfish" from then on.

Let me translate.Being black myself,I am very fluent in "thugish'

Damn! Eveyone here has some very humourously weird stories,but I want you to listen to this one: some time past, my friend and I were riding on a pair of customized bikes we won in a dice game from some Mexicans. We were downtown, drinkin' some Olde English Malt Liquer with my good friend Stucco at his studio, and we started driving back towards my friend's house down in Torrance, and the insane 'Mexicans we had won the bikes from drove by, looking to rob us of our possessions, so my friend pretends he's pulling out a weapon, and one of the hoodlums came right back with a nine milimeter gun ,shooting from tha backseat. so I knew what was happening because it happens frequently in this area, so I ran down a alley and dropped the bike and climbed a fire escape up to the roof of this old factory, do you understand?d I saw my friend, he's running for his life, but he runs into the LA river, which if everyone in this forum didn't know, isn't really a  river but a channel of green slimy shit that runs through a concrete riverbed all through downtown LA, so they're still chasing' my friend, yelling about how they are going to shoot him when they get him, so he decided the only way he was going to  lose them is by going where they won't' follow. So he jumps right into that nasty river, but not before he stops to toss his tommy jacket and his Timbas over to the other side.Just as expected,those crazy Mexicans do not want anything ' to do with that river water, but they just sat and waited for a hour for him ot come get his clothes back, but he must of saw them, because they just sat there waiting. I stayed up on the roof and rolled a marijuana cigarette and watched the whole thing. I saw him next day, he asked me to keep the entire incident a secret, but you know I can't keep secretsthat good to myself, so now eveybody calls him "Catfish".
Vincent Sebastian Verthaine, K.S.C.
Omni-Belevolent Poly- Father of Hedonism In Black of The Erisian Holy City of the Discordian Parish of New Orleans.

Goddess-Son of Sssbela,Prophetess of Doom

Pastor of the Church of Eris,New Orleans

chaosgraves:agentoferis

it really looses something in the translation.
Constitution?!?!? Isn't that a D&D stat.

gnimbley

Quote from: Psymoonit really looses something in the translation.

Maybe we could get someone to "tighten" it up.

Bob the Mediocre

Quote from: gnimbley
Quote from: Psymoonit really looses something in the translation.

Maybe we could get someone to "tighten" it up.

But that'd be no pun.
"we are building a religion
we are making a brand
we're the only ones to turn to when your castles turn to sand
take a bite of this apple
mister corporate events
take a walk through the jungle
of cardboard shanties and tents
some people drink pepsi
some people drink coke
the wacky morning dj says democracy's a joke
he says now do you believe in the one big song
he is now accepting callers who would like to sing along"

I AM A COMPLETE AND UTTER FUCKING IDIOT!

Nikoli Volkoff

Think i am goin to have to agree with SssBella on this one... it is down right hilarious sometimes and definatly more entertaining than watching TV for hours on end... Besides how else is the NSRA going to take over the world if we dont atleast have some willing cannon fod.... errr Comrades...

that and i really like being able to read and print out the PD when ever i want.. you have no idea how many buses/stations/stops i have left this at...

Jaques De Molay Thou art avenged.....
The Hidden stone ripens fast, then laid bare like a turnip can easily be cut out at last but even then the danger isn't past. That man lives best who's fain to live half mad, half sane. -Flemish Poet Jan Van Stijevoort, 1524.