News:

Yes we're horrible toxic people, because this is 2020's Mental Illness Olympics, and the winners get a free pass on giving life-threatening advice with the bonus of having zero accountability for their shit behaviour.

Main Menu

MUSIC!

Started by Subtract Eight!, July 04, 2006, 10:18:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vexaph0d

this = me being bored w/ a guitar.
FRied Eggs for Eris, the FREE Cabal. No applicants accepted.

Subtract Eight!

congratulations
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   I\'ve subracted eight from tons of things.<br /><br />CANNA NUCCA GET A NAME CHANGE HURRR

Felix

Yeah, I liked that.  It's good forum browsing music.

vexaph0d

rock!

..wait.. is "forum-browsing" music the one thats a step higher or a step lower than elevator music...?
FRied Eggs for Eris, the FREE Cabal. No applicants accepted.

LMNO

Does it matter?

Someone's actually listening to your music.

Felix

My taste in music is pragmatically intuitive, and if it stirs my soul I like it.

That I would peruse these esteemed virtual localities to your funk is a sign that I find them most superlative.

Michal

Quote from: FelixMy taste in music is pragmatically intuitive, and if it stirs my soul I like it.

That I would peruse these esteemed virtual localities to your funk is a sign that I find them most superlative.

For best use of the English language I have seen all day:

Reverend-Saint Michal, KSC
Psychotik Lobster Cabal
Guardian of the Eternal Loogie
Sporadic Asshat, Minor Annoyance

Quote from: The Good Reverend RogerFreedom is something you seize.  And you give the people you're seizing it from a fucking rupture.

Felix

What, the flagrant application of what most people consider vague terms, for the amusement of snotty intellectuals?

Uh, thanks!  :D

Michal

I was raised to believe that expletives were anathema, so I learned other words to compensate.

LG,
-Still reverts to "No swearing and speak like a sophisticated young lady" when under stress.
Reverend-Saint Michal, KSC
Psychotik Lobster Cabal
Guardian of the Eternal Loogie
Sporadic Asshat, Minor Annoyance

Quote from: The Good Reverend RogerFreedom is something you seize.  And you give the people you're seizing it from a fucking rupture.

Felix

This Is The Correct Dogmatic Verbal System.