OPEN BAR: 50 Shades of Chronic Liver Disease

Started by East Coast Hustle, March 13, 2014, 10:34:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Junkenstein

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on April 22, 2014, 03:36:04 PM
Request for honest feedback:  should I continue with my Colombia/Necronomicoin storyline, or is it losing steam?

Keep going. Not read anything new in that thread but I'm looking forward to it.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: (Doktor (Nephew Twiddleton (Twid)) Blight) on April 22, 2014, 03:40:22 PM
Well, she did want kids a few months ago. She still does but at this point would rather adopt. Which was not against either way. But I figured that she and I would reproduce at some point. She said we're both different people now with new priorities, and for her having children is not one of those priorities.

For the moment.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on April 22, 2014, 03:42:24 PM
Quote from: (Doktor (Nephew Twiddleton (Twid)) Blight) on April 22, 2014, 03:40:22 PM
Well, she did want kids a few months ago. She still does but at this point would rather adopt. Which was not against either way. But I figured that she and I would reproduce at some point. She said we're both different people now with new priorities, and for her having children is not one of those priorities.

For the moment.

Granted. It's a good point, she may change her mind about it again. I guess it was just a bit of a shock to me.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Eater of Clowns

Thank you. I'm not confident with scope, so please forgive the insecurity.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

LMNO

Suu

Quote from: (Doktor (Nephew Twiddleton (Twid)) Blight) on April 22, 2014, 03:45:46 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on April 22, 2014, 03:42:24 PM

For the moment.

Granted. It's a good point, she may change her mind about it again. I guess it was just a bit of a shock to me.

It sounds to me like she's just trying to work out what she wants to do and where she wants to be. Totally normal. Just let her mull about, and I wouldn't let this bother you too much. You guys are still plenty young and healthy.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

The Good Reverend Roger

Whereas I am old and vile, and my sperms are shaped like origami.

Any child I fathered now would be given a reality TV show the moment they were born.

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on April 22, 2014, 04:24:55 PM
Whereas I am old and vile, and my sperms are shaped like origami

Any child I fathered now would be given a reality TV show the moment they were born.

:lulz:
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

EK WAFFLR

"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Suu

My other Long Island Italian cousin got engaged. This is the fussy younger one of the fun one I always go and drink across Manhattan with. The one my grandmother really wanted me to set up with Richter for some reason.

This is going to be the funniest Big Fat Italian Wedding ever.

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

LMNO

Interesting conversation on FB about which subway line in Boston is "the best": Orange Line or Red Line.  A lot of people are supporting the Red line.  As I live on the orange line, I'm backing that one, but a lot of people are disparaging of it.  However, I noticed something...  Could be coincidental.

Red Line stops: Southie (traditionally white). Kendall  (white).  Harvard (duh). Somerville (white). Alewife (white).
Orange Line stops: Forest Hills (black), Jackson Square (black/Latino), Roxbury (black), Chinatown (duh, part 2).

Ok, there are outliers. The Orange Line does go through Charlestown (working class white) and into Malden (white), and the Red Line goes into Dorchester (black).  Still, it did give me pause.

Junkenstein

Sounds like the ideal pretext to start throwing accusations of racism around and letting the less tolerant show themselves.

From what I've seen/heard, this is practically inevitable.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Suu

I have to admit I like the Orange Line because the trackway through Forest Hills and JP is kinda cool. I don't care who lives in what part of the city it goes through.

I mean, at least it's not the Green Line.

Ben Shapiro

Quote from: Alty on April 21, 2014, 10:20:24 PM
I haven't had much to say about anything, and very little that I feel passion for, which is why I haven't been on much.

You got my number.

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

So the thing on my back, that the doctor froze off some months ago, is back. And it brought friends. Anyone got a sharped melon baller I can borrow?
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.