News:

Testamonial:  And i have actually gone to a bar and had a bouncer try to start a fight with me on the way in. I broke his teeth out of his fucking mouth and put his face through a passenger side window of a car.

Guess thats what the Internet was build for, pussy motherfuckers taking shit in safety...

Main Menu

I PITY THE TREES

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, June 10, 2015, 08:05:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

QuoteIn July 1976, Tureaud's platoon sergeant punished him by giving him the detail of chopping down trees during training camp at Fort McCoy in Wisconsin, but did not tell him how many trees, so Tureaud single-handedly chopped down over seventy trees from 6:30 am to 10:00 am, until a shocked major superseded the sergeant's orders.

QuoteIn 1987, he angered the residents of a Chicago suburb, Lake Forest, by cutting down more than a hundred oak trees on his estate. The incident is now referred to as The Lake Forest Chain Saw Massacre.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mr._T

What the hell does Mr. T have against trees?

Also,

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Junkenstein

QuoteQuote
In July 1976, Tureaud's platoon sergeant punished him by giving him the detail of chopping down trees during training camp at Fort McCoy in Wisconsin, but did not tell him how many trees, so Tureaud single-handedly chopped down over seventy trees from 6:30 am to 10:00 am, until a shocked major superseded the sergeant's orders.

I think that's the closest you can get to winning in the army. Following orders TO THE LETTER in order to fuck over the person fucking you over.

The other, well, by that point he had a taste for it. Man should have been a lumberjack.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Cain

Same reason he aint getting in no plane (fool).

Mr. T is not a fan of heights.  Trees, planes, basketball players...he'll kill them all, one fine day.

Dubya

Great. Now Ive got an image of Mr T singing the lumberjack song stuck in my head.

:roll:  :lulz:
"Gold Medalist of the 2015 David Cameron Memorial Barnyard Olympics."