News:

Just 'cause this is a Discordian board doesn't mean we eat up dada bullshit

Main Menu

Censorship Over Some People's God/whathaveyou?

Started by maphdet, April 24, 2010, 04:35:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Template

Quote from: Lord Quantum on April 25, 2010, 07:19:14 PM
So in other words, these people are openly admitting that Islam is in fact nothing more than a bunch of Arabian dudes with guns waiting for an excuse to murder someone? I bet Glenn Beck has already done a story on 'em.

OK, I finally caught where you went wrong.

When you said "they admit that X", you implied that X was true.  My best guess is that you forgot that one usually hears of the truth being "admitted".

Triple Zero

Quote from: Requia ☣ on April 26, 2010, 04:53:59 PM
Mostly though, their site is too damned intelligent.  If I didn't know that they had issued death threats or praised the Fort Hood gunman I'd swear that this was some east coast liberal blog.  Of course, my standard of nutters are the teabaggers and the truthers.  It's possible Islam breeds a better class of crazy than the rest of America.

uhhhm yes.

in my experience, at least what I hear from you guys is that these teabaggers, truthers and fundies are pretty much the most retarded sort of human filth I have ever heard of. I am real glad they tend to never get out of their count(r)y.

and while there are enough dumb muslims out there, at least over here it's not that hard to find a bunch of fairly intelligent ones, except for the fact that they take this Koran book rather serious. in fact, didn't Bin Laden go to college or something? I mean not that that's a certain indicator of basic intelligence, but I also heard people describe him as charismatic and well-spoken and such [before he started hiding in a cave in the desert].

in fact I'm really kind of surprised by some people's ideas about the average Muslim. yes, they are probably smarter than your average US Christian. at least, judging from what I hear here about US Christians.

but enough about that, I don't want to distract LMNO from talking about Southpark. Did you guys see the one where Kenny got killed?
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

the last yatto

Think he still haunts Cartman, Butters seems to be a better fourth
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

maphdet

Quote from: Requia ☣ on April 27, 2010, 12:54:49 AM
It's in the opening credits for four seasons.  The scene its taken from is the super best friends ep.

Also, while checking and making sure I had the episode name right (which I didn't, and corrected) I found this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:South_park_muhammad.jpg

HA!

Thank You Very Much!
:lol:

Also-sheesh-this started over a freaking cartoon Danish newsletter back in 2005.
Why not such a fuss prior to that, I wonder.

Goodness-people in general need to get a freaking grip and stop killing people over fucking images.
Boils down to ignorance in my opinion.

And I'm still in shock over how the network (Comedy Central) handled all of this. They need to get a fucking grip too!!!!
I wish I was in Tijuana
Eating barbequed iguana-

Freeky

Quote from: Pēleus on April 27, 2010, 11:29:04 AM
Think he still haunts Cartman, Butters seems to be a better fourth

What, really? He came back ages ago. I'm pretty sure, anyway.

the last yatto

"Kenny returned from the year-long absence in the season six finale "Red Sleigh Down", and has remained a starring character ever since. His character no longer dies each week, and has only been killed occasionally in episodes following his return."

hmm, yeah didnt see much of season six

Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Sir Squid Diddimus

You know, IMO if you didn't bitch back in 2001 when they actually showed the image AND when they put the image in the intro for how long? then you have no right to bitch now. It's too late.
It's like if someone was WOMPed 9 years ago and nobody said anything except  :lulz: then they got WOMPed again and cried about it, only this time it was tamer.

John Stewart said it perfectly.

I can't blame comedy central for wanting to protect Matt and Trey, which is why I think they censored it, but for fuck's sake, they've been doing this shit FOREVER.

CUNTS  :argh!: