News:

Heaven is a sausage party.

Main Menu

The Unvarnished Truth #2

Started by Doktor Howl, April 26, 2010, 06:45:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triple Zero

somebody with vector skills could possibly slicken it up a bit further, even. the proportions should be some sort of geometrical mean, golden, silver, something. also the star is not entirely right, dunno what it is. the alignment should be like this though. cause I noticed the republican stars point down and the democrat ones point up and we all know why the pentagon in the Sacred Chao is aligned the way it is, right?

Quote from: triplezeroanyway, I whipped up a logo. I bet it's not original, at least I can't imagine if nobody ever came up with the illuminati-eye-triangle design combined with the republicrat party logos, but it looks slick and verrrry official:

edit to add quote cause I buried my own logo on the previous page
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

The Wizard

QuoteThough, I think we'd both be better off having under-the-radar fun, but possibly ensuring they hear little bits about the fun that was had. Or it's a start, anyway.

Already do so. They think I'm nuts though, so I get away with quite a bit of blatant fun. Not enough to rile them up, but enough to make some of the more thoughtful ones question things.
Insanity we trust.

Richter

"Pedestrian safety Advisory:  Serious area. 
Refrain from horseplay, levity, or conversation.  Please remain focused on traffic safety."
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Kai

Quote from: Triple Zero on April 27, 2010, 11:09:16 AM
somebody with vector skills could possibly slicken it up a bit further, even. the proportions should be some sort of geometrical mean, golden, silver, something. also the star is not entirely right, dunno what it is. the alignment should be like this though. cause I noticed the republican stars point down and the democrat ones point up and we all know why the pentagon in the Sacred Chao is aligned the way it is, right?

Quote from: triplezeroanyway, I whipped up a logo. I bet it's not original, at least I can't imagine if nobody ever came up with the illuminati-eye-triangle design combined with the republicrat party logos, but it looks slick and verrrry official:

edit to add quote cause I buried my own logo on the previous page

Two thoughts.

Probably don't need the periods between the letters.

The star isn't pointing straight down, but off to the side a bit.

Otherwise it looks awesome.
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

Elder Iptuous

ATTENTION:
KEEP WALKING!
Pursuant to Dallas City Municipal Code S.904-2 (Criminal Loitering),
all persons walking on this sidewalk must maintain an acceptable
stride of 2.4 meters per second.  Failure to comply may be subject
to a $250 fine.  Exceptions include, but are not limited to injury, or
restraint, but does not include stopping to talk to or give
donations to vagrants or to read advertisements or signage.

Dysfunctional Cunt

:mittens: to the OP Dok!  I like it!!!

Y'all are coming up with some really good ideas!

LMNO

Quote from: Dr. James Semaj on April 27, 2010, 02:56:59 AM
QuoteWhat variety of redneck inhabits your neck of the woods?

Fishin, Shootin, Sarah Palin loving, good old boys. Most are straight ticket Republican, with a fair percentage of Neocons and Tea Party types.  They treat Glen Beck as the gospel and believe that Obama is a) Muslim and b) going to take their guns.

Finally, there are quite a large number of them and the population increases, thanks to what maybe the highest teenage pregnancy rate in the state.

I've lived here since I was about eight. I've had time to develop a detailed analysis, god help me.  :argh!:

You've seen the "no shirt, no shoes, no service" signs?

Try out some "no firearms, no service" signs.

Or an establishment becomes a "mandatory ID" kind of place.  Preferrably, a Dairy Queen.

The Wizard

QuoteTry out some "no firearms, no service" signs.

Like this.
Insanity we trust.

Triple Zero

Quote from: Kai on April 27, 2010, 01:43:37 PM
Probably don't need the periods between the letters.

The star isn't pointing straight down, but off to the side a bit.

Otherwise it looks awesome.

1. It's to make the letters fit better in the bottom of the triangle. Without the periods, it would be more condensed.

2. Not "off to the side a bit", that's the pebbles for you :lol: It's pointing straight to the left! See the republican stars point down (reversed pentagram), the democrat stars point up (normal pentagram). The Discordian star points to the left (or sometimes right), because of the pentagon in the Sacred Chao. It's a symbolism thing. The pentagon in the Sacred Chao is the center of a left-pointing pentagram, which is right in between the reversed and normal pentagram. That's why! :) And this is important because it makes the Chao "useless for summoning werewolves", as stated in the Illuminatus Trilogy. It also sucks for NWC, because the Chao tattoo on his leg has the pentagon wrong :-P
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Template

Quote from: Triple Zero on April 27, 2010, 03:34:12 PM
1. It's to make the letters fit better in the bottom of the triangle. Without the periods, it would be more condensed.

That's a matter of font choice.  Official documents have official-looking fonts.

Jenne

Quote from: Khara on April 27, 2010, 02:30:02 PM
:mittens: to the OP Dok!  I like it!!!

Y'all are coming up with some really good ideas!

THIS!

BabylonHoruv

Quote from: LMNO on April 27, 2010, 03:19:15 PM

Fishin, Shootin, Sarah Palin loving, good old boys. Most are straight ticket Republican, with a fair percentage of Neocons and Tea Party types.  They treat Glen Beck as the gospel and believe that Obama is a) Muslim and b) going to take their guns.

Finally, there are quite a large number of them and the population increases, thanks to what maybe the highest teenage pregnancy rate in the state.

I've lived here since I was about eight. I've had time to develop a detailed analysis, god help me.  :argh!:

Or an establishment becomes a "mandatory ID" kind of place.  Preferrably, a Dairy Queen.

"Please be prepared to offer proof of citizenship" could be a fun one.
You're a special case, Babylon.  You are offensive even when you don't post.

Merely by being alive, you make everyone just a little more miserable

-Dok Howl

Doktor Howl

Quote from: BabylonHoruv on April 27, 2010, 10:31:10 PM

In Arizona?  Oh, fuck yeah.

Now I know what to do with all that crack n peel I have left over.
Molon Lube

Remington

Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 27, 2010, 10:31:58 PM
Quote from: BabylonHoruv on April 27, 2010, 10:31:10 PM

Fishin, Shootin, Sarah Palin loving, good old boys. Most are straight ticket Republican, with a fair percentage of Neocons and Tea Party types.  They treat Glen Beck as the gospel and believe that Obama is a) Muslim and b) going to take their guns.

I've lived here since I was about eight. I've had time to develop a detailed analysis, god help me.  :argh!:

Or an establishment becomes a "mandatory ID" kind of place.  Preferrably, a Dairy Queen.

In Arizona?  Oh, fuck yeah.

Now I know what to do with all that crack n peel I have left over.
"Lack of birth certificate and passport is a criminal offense, punishable by deportation without trial.

*Note: This law may only apply to specific ethnicities. Contact your local Joe Arpaio to see if you are eligible."
Is it plugged in?

Elder Iptuous

use of a brown paper bag as an official litmus test of 'suspiciousness'...