News:

Testimonial - Well it seems that most of you "discordians" are little more than dupes of the Cathedral/NWO memetic apparatus after all -- "freethinkers" in the sense that you are willing to think slightly outside the designated boxes of correct thought, but not free in the sense that you reject the existence of the boxes and seek their destruction.

Main Menu

EDIT: I DON'T KNOW CHILI FROM A HOLE IN THE GROUND.

Started by Freeky, May 31, 2013, 03:43:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Coyote

LMNO

Is is wrong to say that, even back then, I would totally get it on with both Cheetara AND Panthro?

Don Coyote

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on June 02, 2013, 06:09:13 AM
Is is wrong to say that, even back then, I would totally get it on with both Cheetara AND Panthro?

Not in the slightest.

LMNO

Freeky

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on June 02, 2013, 05:55:54 AM
How the hell do you know about Thundercats?

Thundercats was on Nickelodeon when I was a kid, during the period of time after we'd get home from church.  Or maybe it was on early mornings before school on Cartoon Network, I can't really remember which it was.  Pretty sure it was Sundays/Nick.

Don Coyote

Quote from: Freeky Queen of DERP on June 02, 2013, 08:10:05 AM

Thundercats was on Nickelodeon when I was a kid, during the period of time after we'd get home from church.  Or maybe it was on early mornings before school on Cartoon Network, I can't really remember which it was.  Pretty sure it was Sundays/Nick.

For some reason that makes me feel old.

Freeky

Quote from: six to the quixotic on June 02, 2013, 08:22:29 AM
Quote from: Freeky Queen of DERP on June 02, 2013, 08:10:05 AM

For some reason that makes me feel old.

Me too, a bit.  And then I remember that mid twenties isn't old (and, for that matter, neither are 30s or 40s).

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Yeah, shit starts to deteriorate in the 40's. It isn't old yet, but it's got a fair foreshadowing of old.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Freeky

Quote from: M. Nigel Salt on June 02, 2013, 04:20:18 PM
Yeah, shit starts to deteriorate in the 40's. It isn't old yet, but it's got a fair foreshadowing of old.

-nod-  That's understandable, that oldness doesn't happen overnight.

Richter

May be a bit johnny come lately, but cinamonwhiskey and a bit of honey for the chili.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Freeky

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: Richter on June 04, 2013, 01:46:45 PM
May be a bit johnny come lately, but cinamonwhiskey and a bit of honey for the chili.

SPEAKING OF WORDS THAT DO NOT BELONG TOGETHER!

:crankey:
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Balls Wellington on June 09, 2013, 12:15:21 PM
Quote from: Richter on June 04, 2013, 01:46:45 PM

SPEAKING OF WORDS THAT DO NOT BELONG TOGETHER!

:crankey:

:lulz: Yeah, my eyes just sort of refused to see that.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

EK WAFFLR

Fireball Cinnamon Whisky is actually fantastic!
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Waffles, Viking Princess of Northern Belgium on June 13, 2013, 01:15:35 PM
Fireball Cinnamon Whisky is actually fantastic!

It's horrifyingly delicious.

BUT NOT IN CHILI.