News:

You have [3] new messages in your inbox

Main Menu

UNLIMITED GOP 2012 PRIMARY CANDIDATE THREAD

Started by LMNO, March 03, 2011, 02:58:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Newt forgot to (or couldn't) pay the $1,000 filing fee in MO, so he can't even get on the ballot in that state.

I think we're being trolled.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 06, 2011, 02:47:24 AM
Newt forgot to (or couldn't) pay the $1,000 filing fee in MO, so he can't even get on the ballot in that state.

You know, this is probably the only way that Romney would have been acceptable. Maybe it sounds a bit Machiavellian but maybe the rest of them are there just to make Mitt look good enough for conservatives to vote for.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Quote from: Nph. Twid. on December 06, 2011, 02:57:27 AM

You know, this is probably the only way that Romney would have been acceptable. Maybe it sounds a bit Machiavellian but maybe the rest of them are there just to make Mitt look good enough for conservatives to vote for.

Hanlon's Razor.
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Cain

Mitt Romney is probably cunning enough to come up with something like that...but getting the rest of the prima donnas to play along?  More luck herding cats.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Cain on December 06, 2011, 11:17:22 AM
Mitt Romney is probably cunning enough to come up with something like that...but getting the rest of the prima donnas to play along?  More luck herding cats.

Fair enough. Honestly though, I am surprised this primary race is still going on.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Ahahahahahaaaa what?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Precious Moments Zalgo

I have a similar feeling.  Newt was also the first one to sign up for a debate to be moderated by Donald Trump, and I think that's going to be a circus.

PMZ,
really hopes he asks the candidates questions about Obama's citizenship.
I will answer ANY prayer for $39.95.*

*Unfortunately, I cannot give refunds in the event that the answer is no.

The Good Reverend Roger

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

LMNO

Quote from: Fuck You One-Eye on December 05, 2011, 09:36:21 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 05, 2011, 08:05:18 PM

Nigel could show up with Mother Theresa's festering skull as a hat, and I'd vote for her.

I'll take that a step further and state that ANY candidate for ANY office who shows us wearing Mother "No, I'd prefer to keep you alive until I can convert you regardless of what sort of unbearable misery you're suffering" Theresa's skull as a hat will automatically get my vote.

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on December 07, 2011, 02:19:41 PM

Nigel could show up with Mother Theresa's festering skull as a hat, and I'd vote for her.

I'll take that a step further and state that ANY candidate for ANY office who shows us wearing Mother "No, I'd prefer to keep you alive until I can convert you regardless of what sort of unbearable misery you're suffering" Theresa's skull as a hat will automatically get my vote.

:lulz:

I like the texture.
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Precious Moments Zalgo

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 06, 2011, 08:09:51 PM
Quote from: Precious Moments Zalgo on December 06, 2011, 07:59:14 PM
a debate to be moderated by Donald Trump,

My brain actually cramped, just then.   :lulz:

I'm disappointed.  This thing seems to be going over like a lead balloon.  Only Gingrich and Santorum have agreed to appear so far.  Huntsman and Paul turned it down immediately, Romney turned it down after waffling for a few days, and the others are still waffling.

Also, it's going to be on cable channels that few carriers provide, so most people would have to watch it on the internet.
I will answer ANY prayer for $39.95.*

*Unfortunately, I cannot give refunds in the event that the answer is no.

Luna

Quote from: Precious Moments Zalgo on December 07, 2011, 02:47:11 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 06, 2011, 08:09:51 PM
Quote from: Precious Moments Zalgo on December 06, 2011, 07:59:14 PM
a debate to be moderated by Donald Trump,

My brain actually cramped, just then.   :lulz:

I'm disappointed.  This thing seems to be going over like a lead balloon.  Only Gingrich and Santorum have agreed to appear so far.  Huntsman and Paul turned it down immediately, Romney turned it down after waffling for a few days, and the others are still waffling.

Also, it's going to be on cable channels that few carriers provide, so most people would have to watch it on the internet.

Still, the stupid should be glorious.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Ooooooooooooo!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nigel on December 07, 2011, 06:22:21 PM

Ooooooooooooo!

I just in my pance.

Also, this:

Freeky