News:

I live in the Promised Land, except the Chosen People are all trying to get out. 

Main Menu

In Defence of Power

Started by Placid Dingo, December 11, 2011, 02:36:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Placid Dingo on December 15, 2011, 03:34:27 AM

Could you please just humor me for a tick and explain what you mean?

After tonight?  No, actually.   :lulz:

Tony Montana,
Doesn't listen to no fugging Cubanos, hey?
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Placid Dingo

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 15, 2011, 03:36:11 AM

Tony Montana,
FFS.
Haven't paid rent since 2014 with ONE WEIRD TRICK.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Placid Dingo on December 15, 2011, 03:46:03 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 15, 2011, 03:36:11 AM

Tony Montana,
FFS.

Oh, I'm sorry.  Did I react in less than the penitent style demanded by your outrage?   :lulz:

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Placid Dingo

I just expected something more than 'your said something mean in an unrelated thread so I'm punishing you by refusing to clarify a point in this one.'
But I suppose I will consent to meekly submitting to my punishment...

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Placid Dingo on December 15, 2011, 04:07:32 AM
I just expected something more than 'your said something mean in an unrelated thread so I'm punishing you by refusing to clarify a point in this one.'

I'm a simple man, really.

Quote from: Placid Dingo on December 15, 2011, 04:07:32 AM
But I suppose I will consent to meekly submitting to my punishment...

Goddammit.  What the hell is it with you upside down fuckers?  Either brawl or don't.  Don't get a guy all ready for a flamewar and then fucking quit.  Fuck.  This is just as bad as Lies.

Placid Dingo

I can be as unreasonable a prick as the best of them. Just, you know. One thread. Apple talk. Let's not accidentally the whole forum.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Placid Dingo on December 15, 2011, 04:13:27 AM
I can be as unreasonable a prick as the best of them. Just, you know. One thread. Apple talk. Let's not accidentally the whole forum.

Jesus.  Have you never been in a fucking bar fight?  You do not confine it to the stools of yourself and your opponent.

There's fucking rules about this shit.  Did fucking Napoleon worry about who else got hurt at Crecy?  You're fucking A right he didn't.

Freeky

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 15, 2011, 04:16:11 AM

Jesus.  Have you never been in a fucking bar fight?  You do not confine it to the stools of yourself and your opponent.

There's fucking rules about this shit.  Did fucking Napoleon worry about who else got hurt at Crecy?  You're fucking A right he didn't.

Um.... But....  :(

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Science me, babby on December 15, 2011, 04:22:00 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 15, 2011, 04:16:11 AM

Um.... But....  :(

WHAT?

Freeky

Wasn't Crecy a bit... early for Napoleon?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Science me, babby on December 15, 2011, 04:22:45 AM
Wasn't Crecy a bit... early for Napoleon?

Okay, fucking Agincourt.  You know what I mean.

Freeky

The Good Reverend Roger

Freeky

Placid Dingo

This isn't a bar fight. This isn't even a fight. This is the Internet, and for some fucking reason I'm still responding. Anyway. Bah. This thread was useful while it lasted, and I'll throw some more at it in a few weeks and try my luck.