News:

Testimonial - Well it seems that most of you "discordians" are little more than dupes of the Cathedral/NWO memetic apparatus after all -- "freethinkers" in the sense that you are willing to think slightly outside the designated boxes of correct thought, but not free in the sense that you reject the existence of the boxes and seek their destruction.

Main Menu

Giant crocodile captured

Started by Eve Hill, September 06, 2011, 04:48:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eve Hill

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

You know, something like that would have been considered a god or something similar, a few hundred years ago. Today it's a tourist attraction and theme-park material. This amuses me.
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIRâ„¢
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Nonsense. A few hundred years ago it would have been considered "delicious", and promptly eaten.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Don Coyote

Quote from: Nigel on September 06, 2011, 05:51:41 AM
Nonsense. A few hundred years ago it would have been considered "delicious", and promptly eaten.

With the head being used as a hat for some guy.

Cain

In Australia, they are considered efficient at dumb tourist disposal.

He's a big bastard, that's for certain.  The largest saltwater croc ever found was dead and, due to shrinkage, was estimated to be 21.3 feet long.  Larger ones have been reported...but never verified.  Of course, the fact that they're six metres long, a ton in weight and like snacking on humans has complicated these matters somewhat.

The scariest thing about them, for me, apart from the fact they hunt sharks, is that there are reports that they are actually very intelligent, and faster at learning than rats.

Also, could you imagine seeing one of these while surfing or swimming somewhere?  I'd shit bricks, and no mistake.

Adios

Damn. That's a lot of exotic cowboy boots!

Eve Hill

Quote from: Cain on September 06, 2011, 01:27:12 PM
In Australia, they are considered efficient at dumb tourist disposal.

He's a big bastard, that's for certain.  The largest saltwater croc ever found was dead and, due to shrinkage, was estimated to be 21.3 feet long.  Larger ones have been reported...but never verified.  Of course, the fact that they're six metres long, a ton in weight and like snacking on humans has complicated these matters somewhat.

The scariest thing about them, for me, apart from the fact they hunt sharks, is that there are reports that they are actually very intelligent, and faster at learning than rats.

Also, could you imagine seeing one of these while surfing or swimming somewhere?  I'd shit bricks, and no mistake.

I didn't know they hunted sharks. That's impressive and scary as hell!
Yes, I'd shit bricks, too, if I were out swimming somewhere & saw one of them. *shudder*

Eve Hill

Quote from: Hawk on September 06, 2011, 01:36:04 PM
Damn. That's a lot of exotic cowboy boots!

Or Crocs.  (couldn't resist  :lulz: )

Kurt Christ

Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on September 06, 2011, 05:00:25 AM
You know, something like that would have been considered a god or something similar, a few hundred years ago. Today it's a tourist attraction and theme-park material. This amuses me.
I'm sure that a few hundred years from now, we will likewise have captured God to use as a cheap distraction for the kids.
Formerly known as the Space Pope (then I was excommunicated), Father Kurt Christ (I was deemed unfit to raise children, spiritual or otherwise), and Vartox (the speedo was starting to chafe)