News:

There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.

Main Menu

Roger: An Apology

Started by Captain Utopia, March 27, 2011, 07:05:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phox

I was willing to let even THAT go, ECH.  But you know, I can't sit around and watch someone be so willfully ignorant.

P.S. CU, revisionist history don't jibe.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Rip City Hustle on March 28, 2011, 02:10:55 AM
It might have stayed between him and Roger, if it weren't for the aforementioned parts.

You know how we get when someone paints the entire board with one brush stroke.

I agree. That's why I posted what I posted.

The longer you argue over something that shouldn't be argued in public, the more retarded some of the things said in the argument get.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Salty

Vitriol, defamation and retaliation against perceived wrongs I can understand, sort of.
But wrapping it up in shameless, greasy self-promotion and some skewed sense Rightness makes me  :vom:
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Shatterbrain

So I'm the only one reading this and thinking it's the result of a badly handled overreaction to a misunderstanding?

Yeah?

Okay then.  :sad:
"Whoever stands on the highest mountains laughs at all tragic plays and tragic seriousness." -Friedrich Nietzsche

Salty

I don't really know the situation, who did what with why. Not really my business. I'm only going off the op which is stinking up mah apple talk unmitigated horseshit. Beyond acceptable levels, I mean.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Dysfunctional Cunt

Jesus fucking christ.

CU seriouly? What the fuck?  First off this should have stayed in PM from the get go. However now that you've flung shit for the world to see you can't even man up with a simple fucking apology? 

This is complete bullshit and my advice is to grow a pair and just admit you fucked up.

Damn!

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Captain Utopia on March 28, 2011, 01:57:39 AM

Oh.  And re-read that Formentor thread when you get a chance.  That guy was lynched over a misunderstanding. 

Why are you such a liar?   :lulz:

You gonna start sticking up for Nazis now, too?
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Doktor Phox on March 28, 2011, 02:14:47 AM

P.S. CU, revisionist history don't jibe.

Which is a rather polite way of saying "lying" and "no integrity, whatsoever".

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Rip City Hustle on March 27, 2011, 09:18:34 AM
:lulz:

Oh, wow.

I don't even.

VE VILL OPPRESS ZE MASSES VIS OUR SARCASMS, YES?

Captain Utopia

Quote from: Rip City Hustle on March 28, 2011, 02:03:26 AM
I notice you left out the part where you called us all "miserable fucks"

I did not say that.

Quote from: Rip City Hustle on March 28, 2011, 02:03:26 AM
and said that PD wasn't capable of speaking for itself.

Out of context.

I'd actually like to take this opportunity to apologise for the way I've used PD in some of our discussions on Discordian community.  Thing is, PD is the Discordian community - I don't know of any others which are even worth mentioning.  But that does not excuse rhetorical carelessness.

Also, using this forum to strike a personal point against Roger - not cool.  I'd take that back if I could.

Quote from: Khara on March 28, 2011, 03:55:57 AM
Jesus fucking christ.

CU seriouly? What the fuck?  First off this should have stayed in PM from the get go. However now that you've flung shit for the world to see you can't even man up with a simple fucking apology?  

This is complete bullshit and my advice is to grow a pair and just admit you fucked up.

Damn!

:?

I did apologise genuinely - post #5, less than an hour after the OP:
 http://www.erisbarandgrill.org/forum/showthread.php?tid=11024&pid=266700#pid266700

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Captain Utopia on March 28, 2011, 04:46:31 AM

Out of context.

Horseshit.

You should change the name of the forum, Fictionpuss.  Bella never would have been a liar like you when she ran it, and you're dragging what she made through the mud, mostly because you're a liar, but also because you lack the fucking intestinal fortitude to admit you made a mistake.

You're weak.

Captain Utopia

You started a fight with me.

You made that fight public.

You won't even tell me what it was that you think it is that I did to wrong you.  I keep pressing you on that point, and now after trolling it for half a week you're calling me a liar and blaming me for dragging the forum through the mud.  :lulz:

Still dodging the simple question.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Captain Utopia on March 28, 2011, 04:55:53 AM

I did?   :lulz:

You won't even tell me what it was that you think it is that I did to wrong you.  I keep pressing you on that point, and now after trolling it for half a week you're calling me a liar and blaming me for dragging the forum through the mud.  :lulz:

You're such a fucking liar, Fictionpuss.  I've written out my gripe FOUR times.  The fact that you choose to ignore and then say I haven't said it is just further proof of your absolute lack of integrity.

Also, "I'd take it back if I could" (referencing the comment about EVERYONE ON PD) wasn't an apology.

You're too fucking weak to make a proper apology to anyone.

Captain Utopia

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 28, 2011, 05:01:17 AM

Yes.  Demonstrably.  It's already been demonstrated.  You declined to comment.

You're such a fucking liar, Fictionpuss.  I've written out my gripe FOUR times.  The fact that you choose to ignore and then say I haven't said it is just further proof of your absolute lack of integrity.

Link?  Stop dodging the question.

Also, "I'd take it back if I could" (referencing the comment about EVERYONE ON PD) wasn't an apology.

You're too fucking weak to make a proper apology to anyone.

Well now you're twisting words.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Captain Utopia on March 28, 2011, 05:06:42 AM

Yes.  Demonstrably.  It's already been demonstrated.  You declined to comment.

You're a fucking liar.

Quote from: Captain Utopia on March 28, 2011, 05:06:42 AM
Well now you're twisting words.

Did you or did you not actually apologize?  No, you fucking didn't.

Also, at least one of my posts on EB&G has been erased.  Now why would you do a thing like that, CU?