News:

PD.com: Living proof that just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

Main Menu

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE FUCKING KIDDING ME

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, May 29, 2015, 07:26:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Dubya

"Gold Medalist of the 2015 David Cameron Memorial Barnyard Olympics."

hooplala

I'm really starting to believe the planet is starting to fuck with people's minds with pheromones or something... like those parasites which make animals behave in bizarre manners.

I'm at work, so couldn't watch the video... anyone care to sum up the argument?
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

LMNO

It's too damn complicated to explain...  When you get home, just check it out.  I mean.  URGH.

People are the worst.

Bruno

For one, the song suggests that the object of the song, i.e. the girl, has no other options other than the guy singing the song

"You wouldn't get this from any other guy".
"Don't tell me you're too blind to see"

Meaning "Nobody else will have you, so you better get with me. What are you, stupid or something?"

Then there's the fact that rickrolling is, by definition, non-consentual, therefore a kind of rape.

Also, Reaganomics.
Formerly something else...

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Johnny

Semiotics of disgendered discourse BITCH PLS
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Doktor Howl

I am a sucker.  Laugh at me.  LAUGH!   :argh!: :lulz: :argh!:
Molon Lube

Don Coyote

I honestly don't even know what I was expecting. :argh!:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on May 30, 2015, 07:06:06 AM
I am a sucker.  Laugh at me.  LAUGH!   :argh!: :lulz: :argh!:

:lulz: That was me, after I clicked on the article.