News:

PD.com: Living proof that just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

Main Menu

GOD REVEALS HERSELF, ATHEISM NOW OBSOLETE.

Started by tyrannosaurus vex, August 30, 2012, 09:16:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tyrannosaurus vex

Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

EK WAFFLR

"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

The Good Reverend Roger

Um...

It's being REPLACED.

Snooky is having her own show.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

tyrannosaurus vex

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on August 30, 2012, 10:20:15 PM
Um...

It's being REPLACED.

GOD DAMMIT ROGER
Next you're gonna tell me Elvis is really dead.
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

EK WAFFLR

"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Anna Mae Bollocks

Um...

It's being REPLACED.

Does that time slot have some kind of EBG style curse?

Happy TV went digital and I can't see it. All I know about Snooky is secondhand knowledge that she's retarded and everybody hates her.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

The Good Reverend Roger

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Johnny

Quote from: TEXAS FAIRIES FOR ALL YOU SPAGS on August 30, 2012, 10:31:07 PM
Um...

It's being REPLACED.

Does that time slot have some kind of EBG style curse?

Happy TV went digital and I can't see it. All I know about Snooky is secondhand knowledge that she's retarded and everybody hates her.

Dont thank me.

<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Anna Mae Bollocks

It's strange when even guys hate a woman with slightly misaligned eyes and huge tits.  :lol:
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

The Johnny

This is not about hatred, this is about repugnancy.

All that show with obnoxious brainless people, the worst is that they are glorified.
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: TEXAS FAIRIES FOR ALL YOU SPAGS on August 30, 2012, 11:25:39 PM
It's strange when even guys hate a woman with slightly misaligned eyes and huge tits.  :lol:

For me, the vacant look makes her utterly unattractive, no matter how nice her bits might be.  It would be like getting excited over a profoundly retarded person.  Ew.

The Johnny

Also get this straight women! A fat girl with huge boobs, is firstly a fat girl, and boobs dont trump that.

Its kind of like the equivalent to a biker with big guns but with a huge gut.

-B.F. Skinner

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Joh'Nyx on August 31, 2012, 12:35:28 AM

Also get this straight women! A fat girl with huge boobs, is firstly a fat girl, and boobs dont trump that.

Um.

AFK

I find her to be extremely unattractive but I don't think I'd call her "fat".
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Freeky

Quote from: Joh'Nyx on August 31, 2012, 12:35:28 AM

Its kind of like the equivalent to a biker with big guns but with a huge gut.

Um, is this maybe a cultural joke that doesn't translate well?