News:

Just 'cause this is a Discordian board doesn't mean we eat up dada bullshit

Main Menu

might be invisible

Started by Zurtok Khan, February 11, 2005, 06:39:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zurtok Khan

If everything is an illusion / that makes me one too / if I am just your dilusion / i'm good at what I do / I spread confusion / I think sometimes I might be invisible / so I have my head in the sand / sometimes I'm simply indivisable / one human, one man, some god / Sometimes the world rolls / sometimes I flow with it / sometimes I make goals / sometimes I let go of the shit / it's all around me / it surrounds me / makes me part of it
Resistance is Fertile.

Always acknowledge a fault. This will throw those in authority off their guard and give you an opportunity to commit more.
-Mark Twain

I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him.
-Mark Twain

Chef

Quote from: Saint Zurtok Ah.D.If everything is an illusion / that makes me one too / if I am just your dilusion / i'm good at what I do / I spread confusion / I think sometimes I might be invisible / so I have my head in the sand / sometimes I'm simply indivisable / one human, one man, some god / Sometimes the world rolls / sometimes I flow with it / sometimes I make goals / sometimes I let go of the shit / it's all around me / it surrounds me / makes me part of it

DON'T QUIT YOUR DAY JOB, SON.
CHEF LIVES IN A MANTION.  YUO LIVE IN TENSE.

-->Eris<--

That was pretty good....you oughta hook up with Gnimbley...
the universe itself keeps on expanding and expanding
in all of the directions it can whizz
as fast as it can go, the speed of light you know
12 million miles a minute and that's the fastest speed there is
so remember when you're feeling very small and insecure
how amazingly unlikely is your birth
and pray that there's intelligent life somewhere up in space
'cause there's bugger all down here on earth - eric idle

East Coast Hustle

that was crap. I mean, all poetry is crap, unless it's haiku, or unless Shel Silverstein wrote it, but that was crappy even for crap.

no offense.

8)
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

-->Eris<--

I saw it more as a stream of consciousness than a poem...
the universe itself keeps on expanding and expanding
in all of the directions it can whizz
as fast as it can go, the speed of light you know
12 million miles a minute and that's the fastest speed there is
so remember when you're feeling very small and insecure
how amazingly unlikely is your birth
and pray that there's intelligent life somewhere up in space
'cause there's bugger all down here on earth - eric idle

Horab Fibslager

Quote from: Chef
Quote from: Saint Zurtok Ah.D.If everything is an illusion / that makes me one too / if I am just your dilusion / i'm good at what I do / I spread confusion / I think sometimes I might be invisible / so I have my head in the sand / sometimes I'm simply indivisable / one human, one man, some god / Sometimes the world rolls / sometimes I flow with it / sometimes I make goals / sometimes I let go of the shit / it's all around me / it surrounds me / makes me part of it

DON'T QUIT YOUR DAY JOB, SON.

and yet better than any of the fuckin bullshit you wrote roger.

oh wtf? stunned?
wel i hope you stil work for the fuckin corporation roger... o r whait- i thoguht you were too high asbove the rest of us mehums to do anyhiting which muigh.. ahh fuckl it. wtf is the matter with you you fuckin n00b? i'm not pissed i'm drnnk, yeah that's right, in soem kind of percieved weakness as if you already didn;y know i drank fairly regualrly you can pick on that you fuckin piece of fuckin shit, gfo ahead, and pick opn all of us,, nitpick and bullshit, that';s what you do isn;t it you cock sucklijn cunt wanting wnna be. you wish tyou were half  the p.e opf crap any of the people on ths board are. adn that's what you are afraid of isn't it? that the ppl on thos board don't LOK UP TOYOU AS SOME KIND OF GAWDMANED GFUCKIN sagicious savior pice of shot, instead ofyth e quite proabbaly less than equal that you are. are you lonely? dopo you miss cheryl? i spsoe you do. and i imagine that you fuckin oyughta. you're a gawdamned piece of sht roger. face u[p to it, learn something, or be a piece of shti for the rest of your miserable existance. this iALL i ahve to say on the subject.

insutl my freinds, insult me, but we all know, what you are, a panzee ass who can't even be honest with himself. I can do that roger, and lemme tell ya, that sure fuckin aint eay with the biggest or smallest thing i've done.

horab wmd fibsalger,
if he were in roger's shoes, might even ask jesus for forgiveness.
Hell is other people.

Malaul

:shock:

well sheesh Horab
dont hold back
tell him how you really feel
Coito ergo sum
O! Plus! Perge! Aio! Hui! Hem!
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy,the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named Bush, Dick, and Colon.  --Comedian Chris Rock

bananas are good

Quoteall poetry is crap, unless it's haiku, or unless Shel Silverstein wrote it,

I love Shel Silverstein!  8)

Horab Fibslager

how i really feel i s nihilistic. wipe the face of this. yeah whatever. it has little to do with roger, but wghile i was drunk and in the modd i figured why the fuck not eh? maybe he'll get out the hosue and do soemthing anythign other than walk around here like his shit don't stink or he's better than the rest of us. i'm tired of fucks liek roger, who claim they are the shit and then can't stand to be in my presence due to soem kind of gawdmaned natural superiority or soem fucking bullshit that ends up pushing everytone away anyways.
roger wants to coem on here and prove how much none of us should ever bother with reading a damn word of his, that's fine. and he can go fuck hismelf while he's at it. be quite honest i coudl care less about roger. he's been out of my monkeysphere for a few days now an di'm too busy weeping for my own pathetic existence.
Hell is other people.

Chef

Quote from: horab the impalerhow i really feel i s nihilistic. wipe the face of this. yeah whatever. it has little to do with roger, but wghile i was drunk and in the modd i figured why the fuck not eh? maybe he'll get out the hosue and do soemthing anythign other than walk around here like his shit don't stink or he's better than the rest of us. i'm tired of fucks liek roger, who claim they are the shit and then can't stand to be in my presence due to soem kind of gawdmaned natural superiority or soem fucking bullshit that ends up pushing everytone away anyways.
roger wants to coem on here and prove how much none of us should ever bother with reading a damn word of his, that's fine. and he can go fuck hismelf while he's at it. be quite honest i coudl care less about roger. he's been out of my monkeysphere for a few days now an di'm too busy weeping for my own pathetic existence.

WAYSA?

CHEF D,
THINKS YOU SHOULD STOP CRYING AND STAND ON YOUR HIND LEGS.
OR KILL YOURSELF, AND SPARE US THA WHINING.

Horab Fibslager

Quote from: horab the impalerhow i really feel i s nihilistic. wipe the face of this. yeah whatever. it has little to do with roger, but wghile i was drunk and in the modd i figured why the fuck not eh? maybe he'll get out the hosue and do soemthing anythign other than walk around here like his shit don't stink or he's better than the rest of us. i'm tired of fucks liek roger, who claim they are the shit and then can't stand to be in my presence due to soem kind of gawdmaned natural superiority or soem fucking bullshit that ends up pushing everytone away anyways.

WAYSA?

CHEF D,

funny dickface, that's alot what i've been saying to you for the last week. in the meantime, when you can come back to th eelvel the rest of us are on, out of the hole of pathetic whatever that makes my miserable pathetic existance look like a fucking gold mine, then you can talk to me. in the mean time, whatever. show soem respect foryourself at the very least roger.
Hell is other people.

Chef

Quote from: horab the impaler

WAYSA?

CHEF D,

funny dickface, that's alot what i've been saying to you for the last week. in the meantime, when you can come back to th eelvel the rest of us are on, out of the hole of pathetic whatever that makes my miserable pathetic existance look like a fucking gold mine, then you can talk to me. in the mean time, whatever. show soem respect foryourself at the very least roger.

AW, DID THA CHEF PISS YUO OFF?

CHEF = DOING JUST FINE, FUCKING WIFF DA OPIEZ.

YUO = SELF-ADMITTEDLY "WEEPING".

OWNED, SON!  AND1!!11

CHEF DIESEL,
FINDS YOUR MEWLING AMUSING.

Horab Fibslager

nwa you haven't pissed me off roger. but i would eb happy to call your mother up for you and tell her you need a good spanking.
Hell is other people.

Chef

Quote from: horab the impalernwa you haven't pissed me off roger.

ROGER DID NOT PISS YUO OFF, CUZ HE'S DEAD, SON.

CHEF, OTOH, *DID* PISS YUO OFF, HENCE THE RANTING ABOVE.

OPIEZ SPELLING SKILLZ ALWAYS GO TO SHIT WHEN THEY'RE PISSED.

CHEF D,
OWNS YUO.

Horab Fibslager

you're so fucking off teh mark roger. whatever. you know nothing about me, or my life, so whatever.
when you've decided to act like a human being again, i'll be more than happy to see you post. in the meantime, stfu roger.
Hell is other people.