News:

Please take a stand against our terrible values

Main Menu

The Scriptures of Grug

Started by Zurtok Khan, July 24, 2005, 08:17:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zurtok Khan

I.   The Goddess did come unto Grug and did give Grug an apple.

II.  Grug being a cavemen, did not know what to think of the apple (and, infact, was not sure how to think).

III.  The apple was shiny and golden, and smelled good.

IV.  Grug did bite the apple and did see that it was good.

V.  From the seeds of the apple did Grug make other trees for such apples.

VI.  And The Goddess did see that it was good, and did bless the many apple trees so that some them did become pears and oranges and tangerines and kiwi and strawberries and all manner of fruits of all the different shapes and sizes.

VII.  Grug's wife Griga did take the apples from Grug and did cut them up and put them in a pie.

VIII.  But, Griga was a very bad baker (she was the first one to do it, after all, I consider that a satisfactory excuse) and the pie was as hard as stone.

IX.  All was not lost, however, as Grug attached the apple pie to a stick, and invented the first unicycle.

X.  Thus one may see that The Goddess in her infinite wisdom invented the wheel with a golden apple, and that those who do not snub the proffered apple will prophet.
Resistance is Fertile.

Always acknowledge a fault. This will throw those in authority off their guard and give you an opportunity to commit more.
-Mark Twain

I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him.
-Mark Twain

Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy

hooplala

"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman