News:

It's not laughter if you're just going through the muscle movements you remember from the times you actually gave a fuck.

Main Menu

IN THE YEAR TWENTY TEN....

Started by Kai, December 31, 2009, 11:18:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kai

The prediction thread for the year 2010. Call it NOW rather than later!

My first prediction:

-Cure for prostate cancer will be discovered.
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

Thurnez Isa

A joint American-Soviet-Roy Scheider expedition will be sent to Jupiter to find out what happened to the space station Discovery and it's super intelligent computer HAL
Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante

Dalek

Happy new year from here! (about an hour and 26 minutes late, actually)

My predictions:
- George Bush will die from a heart attack.
- Philips will invent a new type of headphones
- Roger will unleash his wrath upon humanity.

The Good Reverend Roger

World ends two years early, just to spite the Mayans.

Nobody likes a smartass.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

the last yatto

Russia calls Palin's bluff and invades Alaska
California Texas is nuked, blamed on drug dealing terrorists
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Cain

In 2010, a crack Discordian unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Rhode Island underground. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as lulz merchants. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire... The D-Team.

East Coast Hustle

I predict I will kill a motherfucker in the inevitable bullshit traffic between here and Seattle.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Frenulum Pendulum on January 01, 2010, 12:40:54 AM
I predict I will kill a motherfucker in the inevitable bullshit traffic between here and Seattle.

Scalps on the antenna or it never happened.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Requia ☣

Quote from: Kai on December 31, 2009, 11:18:57 PM
The prediction thread for the year 2010. Call it NOW rather than later!

My first prediction:

-Cure for prostate cancer will be discovered.

I predict it will be horribly expensive and most insurance plans will refuse to pay for it.
Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

Payne

I SHALL SOBER UP,

I SHALL STOP USING PAYNE'S ACCOUNT TO POST

I SHALL GO HOME

THIS IS VERY UNHELLO!

love Pix.

President Television

My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Shibboleet The Annihilator

the last yatto

Quote from: Frenulum Pendulum on January 01, 2010, 12:40:54 AM
let me know if you need help hiding the body
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Freeky

President Television

My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.