News:

PD.com: children are filled with joy, adults are filled with dread and local government is filled with stupid

Main Menu

I need to spend less time on my office floor.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, January 04, 2010, 11:35:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

But I have too much rage.  Stupid fucking assistant, trying to make my goddamned heart explode.

Roger:  "Don't run that pump yet"

FA:  *runs pump*

Pump:  *smoking ruin* ----> $7000 + 12 man hours of labor's worth of "FA knows better than Roger."

Roger:  "UNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG", spazzes out, goes to office, falls down, lays on office floor for 30 minutes.

I fucking hate him.  Oh, goddammit.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Dysnomia

You know what you have to do Roger.  Make that bastard pay for his insolence. 
It's all fun and games, till someone gets herpes.

http://cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/122010/mow-the-lawn.gif

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Sparkley Pink Shit on January 04, 2010, 11:42:44 PM

As soon as I can stand up steadily, I am going to shit in his desk drawer.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on January 04, 2010, 11:45:52 PM
WHY DON'T THE MORTALS JUST LISTEN TO YOU?

Because they know better, Nigel.  I mean, we have a bad valve, and the pump isn't getting fed, the obvious think to do is turn the pump on and run it while it's starved, right?

Silly old Roger wanted to fix the valve first.  What a dumbass.

I am going to do something rotten as soon as I stop hurting.  Yes, yes I am.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 04, 2010, 11:43:16 PM

:lulz:

I don't suppose he brings his own lunch to work, does he? Because taking one bite out of his lunch every day, or replacing parts of it, would make him insane.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on January 04, 2010, 11:51:49 PM

I don't suppose he brings his own lunch to work, does he? Because taking one bite out of his lunch every day, or replacing parts of it, would make him insane.

Too late.  I poomped.

Dysnomia

Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on January 04, 2010, 11:51:49 PM

yes this too!

Or you could poomp in the lunch sack on top of his lunch

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Richter

Plastic - wrapped turd UNDEr everything else in the lunchbag.  Just for a dramatic reveal
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Dysnomia

rosebud IN the sammich

I'm sure he'll appreciate the addition.

President Television

Quote from: Richter on January 04, 2010, 11:57:28 PM
Plastic - wrapped turd UNDEr everything else in the lunchbag.  Just for a dramatic reveal

It's all in the presentation.
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Shrunkenheadspace on January 04, 2010, 11:59:26 PM
Quote from: Richter on January 04, 2010, 11:57:28 PM

It's all in the presentation.

I am the Iron Chef of POOMP!

LMNO

This might explain the text I got from you last night.

The Good Reverend Roger