News:

Just 'cause this is a Discordian board doesn't mean we eat up dada bullshit

Main Menu

The Black Swordsman- A first serious foray into creative writing.

Started by Don Coyote, August 23, 2010, 05:14:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prince Glittersnatch III

Quote from: Lunar Wolf of the Cow Moon 13 on August 24, 2010, 04:30:02 AM
Quote from: BadBeast on August 24, 2010, 04:28:29 AM
:popcorn:
Don't do that, it makes them angry.

And was anyone actually interested in reading the drivel I had originally posted, or shall this rather sad battle continue?

Im much more interested in what you wrote than your little lovers quarrel.
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=743264506 <---worst human being to ever live.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Other%20Pagan%20Mumbo-Jumbo/discordianism.htm <----Learn the truth behind Discordianism

Quote from: Aleister Growly on September 04, 2010, 04:08:37 AM
Glittersnatch would be a rather unfortunate condition, if a halfway decent troll name.

Quote from: GIGGLES on June 16, 2011, 10:24:05 PM
AORTAL SEX MADES MY DICK HARD AS FUCK!

Don Coyote

What I had originally posted here has nothing to do with me being a dick to Dok Howl.

ETA

See the OP.

Storebrand

It's by no means my preferred genre or writing style but IMO it was well-written for what it was.  It seems like if you scratched that little bit and started over with an outline first it would turn out well.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Lunar Wolf of the Cow Moon 13 on August 24, 2010, 04:40:08 AM
What I had originally posted here has nothing to do with me being a dick to Dok Howl.

ETA

See the OP.

THen why did you take it down and bring up you and Dok having problems, if it was not relevant to the thread?
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Prince Glittersnatch III

ETA

See the OP.

Were all quite aware of that, now please post what you originally posted.
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=743264506 <---worst human being to ever live.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Other%20Pagan%20Mumbo-Jumbo/discordianism.htm <----Learn the truth behind Discordianism

Quote from: Aleister Growly on September 04, 2010, 04:08:37 AM
Glittersnatch would be a rather unfortunate condition, if a halfway decent troll name.

Quote from: GIGGLES on June 16, 2011, 10:24:05 PM
AORTAL SEX MADES MY DICK HARD AS FUCK!

Don Coyote

Quote from: Doktor Blight on August 24, 2010, 04:46:15 AM

ETA

See the OP.

THen why did you take it down and bring up you and Dok having problems, if it was not relevant to the thread?

No clue. Probably because I felt that with several people now convinced I am totally without merit they wouldn't even bother looking at it. This was one of my attempts making a non-negative contribution to PD.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Lunar Wolf of the Cow Moon 13 on August 24, 2010, 04:49:21 AM
Quote from: Doktor Blight on August 24, 2010, 04:46:15 AM

ETA

See the OP.

No clue. Probably because I felt that with several people now convinced I am totally without merit they wouldn't even bother looking at it. This was one of my attempts making a non-negative contribution to PD.

It definitely left me wanting more. But if you wanted to bring non-negative content to PD, then you shouldn't have made this thread about Dok. Again, don't know what I missed, but really, making this about what ever is between you and him is going to overshadow anything of merit that you contribute. Just my two cents.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Lunar Wolf of the Cow Moon 13 on August 24, 2010, 04:26:12 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on August 24, 2010, 04:23:18 AM
Quote from: Lunar Wolf of the Cow Moon 13 on August 24, 2010, 04:21:29 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on August 24, 2010, 04:18:48 AM
Quote from: Lunar Wolf of the Cow Moon 13 on August 24, 2010, 04:16:50 AM

I stopped caring about being credible within the first few pages of my intro to PD.

I really didn't have you pegged for a negative attention junkie.  Heh.  See?  Even I'm wrong, sometimes.

Is this where I post my long explanation on art being effective even if it pisses you off in a vain attempt to justify liking to be an ass?

*shrug*

Whatever turns you on.

That was it actually. Not much to it, as it is a poor justification for something that doesn't need to be justified.

Also, fuck you. I was getting ready to be nice and apolgize and now I want to be stupid again.

Fucking mindlazers.

The bane of my existence is that I make people do bad things.  See what I made you do, for example?

On the plus side, nobody else has to take responsibility for anything, ever.
Molon Lube

BadBeast

Puts me in mind of Moorcock. Whom I still dig out and re-re- read now and again, and thoroughly enjoy.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srZY3y0o6Q8&feature=related
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

Don Coyote

The frustrating thing is, I have no idea what I wanted to do with it when I first wrote it. I know it was just meant to be an intro. I'll probably be ripping it apart and making an outline of what I want this story to be.

Thanks for the idea StoreBrand.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Doktor Blight on August 24, 2010, 04:36:12 AM

And was anyone actually interested in reading the drivel I had originally posted, or shall this rather sad battle continue?

I'm interested. The original has to be more interesting than a load of percent signs. I don't know what went down between you and Dok, but I'll just say in the interim that for most every time I've seen Dok in a row with someone, they deserved it. And when they didn't Dok apologized shortly after.

I have an image to maintain, here.  :crankey:
Molon Lube

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Doktor Howl on August 24, 2010, 04:56:50 AM
Quote from: Doktor Blight on August 24, 2010, 04:36:12 AM

I'm interested. The original has to be more interesting than a load of percent signs. I don't know what went down between you and Dok, but I'll just say in the interim that for most every time I've seen Dok in a row with someone, they deserved it. And when they didn't Dok apologized shortly after.

I have an image to maintain, here.  :crankey:

Ok, I'll point out then that the one time I can think of is when you got mad at Hawk over a misunderstanding.

Don Coyote

Quote from: Doktor Howl on August 24, 2010, 04:55:26 AM

I stopped caring about being credible within the first few pages of my intro to PD.

I really didn't have you pegged for a negative attention junkie.  Heh.  See?  Even I'm wrong, sometimes.

Is this where I post my long explanation on art being effective even if it pisses you off in a vain attempt to justify liking to be an ass?

*shrug*

Whatever turns you on.

That was it actually. Not much to it, as it is a poor justification for something that doesn't need to be justified.

Also, fuck you. I was getting ready to be nice and apolgize and now I want to be stupid again.

Fucking mindlazers.

The bane of my existence is that I make people do bad things.  See what I made you do, for example?

I guess I am still using retardedly passive language. I thought I had made it clear I was owning up to be an ass to you. I am sorry for being a childish ass.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Lunar Wolf of the Cow Moon 13 on August 24, 2010, 04:59:23 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on August 24, 2010, 04:55:26 AM

*shrug*

Whatever turns you on.

Fucking mindlazers.

I guess I am still using retardedly passive language. I thought I had made it clear I was owning up to be an ass to you. I am sorry for being a childish ass.

Okay.  And I'm sorry for being an overreacting fuckbat.
Molon Lube